- Sell the properties
- Sourcing potential customers and/or investors and make and retain connection
- Sourcing property inventories from property owners and enquiries database
- Attend to inquiries (sales, re-sales, property value, property tour) as professionally, to keep high standard of customer centric
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Coordinate with Sales Associates in other countries
- Assemble detailed property portfolio for customer's presentation
- Collect full details of property which includes photo, arrange viewing, floor plan & layout, brochure and showing the property
- Build awareness and knowledge of property market and study key factors influencing property market
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and owners, generally representing one or the other
- Handle various aspects of a customer relationship including negotiations pertaining to pricing and loan structuring
Coordinate between Japanese person and Production staff and office staff
Attend the meeting for support Japanese person
Do income and expense record
collect the acounting document
Do the document and report to support Account Manager
- Semiconductor Sales (Import Electrical compornent from abroad and sell to Japanese company)
- Contact with supplier all over the world(Especialy:US,Hongkon,Maleysia),use English.
- Coordinating Japan HQ and Thai
- Have to contact with Japanese in mail and phone
- Visit Japanese clients
- In many case,Contact person will be Thai staff working in Japanese company
- Location: BKK and around BKK prefecture
- Use company car with driver
- Design and develop ETL processes and Data Warehouse for external clients to achieve business goal; from the acquisition and staging of data, storing records within the warehouses historical archive and transforming records for loading into the reporting tables.
- Design and write the ETL code as well as the batch management and error handling processes.
- Prepare key documentation to support the technical design in technical specifications contributing to solution design across the data warehouse landscape, for example - business process redesign, user interface design and the implementation of automated control processes.
- Develop unit test scripts and conduct performance tuning to arrive at quality outcome
- Lead ETL development and design whilst mentoring the projects other ETL developer in best practice and design.
- Design and development of the Data Warehouses batch management control processes and error handling procedures