- Communicate with all parties such as customers, foreign agents and factory
- Coordinate and handle orders with customer and factory
- Follow up all Filament Lining export orders including shipment, delivery and production
- Handle documentation system (invoice, claims, credit note, exports, etc.)
- Handle and support sales tasks
- To develop and check vehicle layout by UG cad system.
- Corporate with IEMT/IMCT/TIS.
- Arrange with other country factory(ASEAN).
- Project Development.
- To make type approval documents.
- To support product planning works.
- Design and Develop chassis unit.
- Mainly in charge of mechanical parts, cooling, intake, exhaust system parts design.
- Issue drawing, plan, make parts list.
- Solve the problem of design of market vehicle.
- Able to operate to CAD system, especially UG soft.
- Design study for Electric parts or Harness.
- 3D Modeling, 2D Drawing by CAD.
- Create parts List and check.
- Survey actual vehicle in the market.
- Discuss or explain with factory department.
- Discuss or negotiate with suppliers.
- To make a packing and logistics plan for CV-Project.
- To create cost reduction proposal of packing and logistics.
- To evaluate and improve logistics and packing cost.
- To study optimum logistics and packing for CV-project.
- Expected to go oversea business trip sometime.
• Contact and cooperate with customer in order to prepare all related document for import shipment
• Contact and cooperate with overseas agent for shipment arrangement.
• Support and give direction of Business Strategy , Sales and Marketing , Etc.
• Financial billing process, issue invoice, credit note, cost control.
• Monitoring shipment, milestone status and KPI compliance.
• Complete job file to generate financial result of the shipment in time line.
• Keep good customer relationship and provide the best service to meet customer requirement.
• To handle all complaints efficiently and satisfactorily with clear and concise communication.
• Provide additional services above and beyond the call of duties
• Assist Sales activities such as rates, visits, reports etc.
• To be able to deal with overseas offices with clear communication.
• To be proactive in resolving issues and problems before they occur.
• Supervision the whole operation Matters
● Monitoring problems and issues and promptly reporting to General Manager and Ass.GM.
● Coordinate with government agencies related.
● Can control and motivation with 25 staff in Sea – Import Section well
● Educate all KLL Sea – Import staff in quality Improvement