Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
・Coordinating scheduled date and time among various members.
・Arranging the accommodation for business people who visits our company.（Mainly Japanese).
・Be spoken by DMD and other employee in the company then support and fulfilment their business inquiries（GA)
・Be a translator of other member.(Requirement Japanese and Thai language skill)
・To contact and deal with domestic requirements given from local authorities.
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
• Studying, understanding clearly and analyzing of job description, job qualifications and other skills.
• Sourcing the potential candidates, screening, interviewing and selecting.
• Manage and maintain the recruitment, selection and testing process.
• Providing advice about the job requirement, nature of company and career prospects to candidates.
• Prepare and maintain hiring documents, applicant confirmation, new employee checklist process.
• Handle all recruitment projects such as job fair,
• Other assign by Corporate Recruitment Manager.
- Report direct to LEADER
- Handle about VAT calculation and declaration, Bank reconciliation
- Payment process by cheque and internet banking
- Petty cash management
- Write Pay-in slip
- Issue Invoice, credit note and AR assistance
- Filing documents
- Jobs rotation in accounting section
**Manager may give more jobs depending on her performance**
• Coordinate local accounting and financial operation to facilitate accounting and financial report.
• Need Japanese business common-sense and convey inquiry/request with it.
• Analyze the accurate of all accounting and financial report, also preparation strategic report for management decision making.
• Analyze and review the trends and variances evident in the company’s financial report.
• Interpret accounting and financial information to evaluate the company’s performance against objectives and report to management.
• Analyze operating reports from operating units and report to management on variances from expected results.
• Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures.
• Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans.
• Monitor all Accounting & financial analysis report accordance with business strategic plan.
• Implement best solution to produce accurate and timely financial reports and information report.
• Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Carry out accounting statement and reports as required by management and local laws.
• Carry out operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments when required.
• Ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are observed.
- This position will support Corporate Planning Manager
- Main responsibility will be interpreter between MD & staff about 70% and other tasks such as preparing info for reporting, R&D (not in depth) and tasks as assigned by Manager and MD
this is admin position who takes care about everything in office mainly documents that also related to HR tasks
- Responsible for Visa Work Permits
- Coordinate with external (Department of Labor) and often go outside (Candidate must be ok to go outside often)
- Other Admin tasks as assigned