【context】Japanese MD may go back to japan.
【Duty】 coordinate between Thai staff, Japanese member and Boon Rawd Brewery Co., Ltd.
-Japanese coordinator work (MD support), preparation of meeting materials and minutes (Thai and Japanese), arrangement of meeting rooms, arrangement of cars, etc.
-Interpretation at board meetings and other meetings, Japanese Thai translation of sentences, Japanese translation of Thai sentences (including some English)
-Store operation support (cooperation with Thai managers and Japanese chief)
-Marketing support Thai translation of Japanese content, media content Preparation
-Adjustment of HR support Japanese visa relations (preparation of documents, notification to Japanese, etc.)
-Ordering business POPR, ordering of products purchased in Japan * For details, refer to division of duties
-Office management / office staff management
-Managing Japanese work permit visa
・Operation of import & export.
・Control domestic truck schedule & route.
・Handle receiving the goods.
・Communicate with the cusotmer. Ask/hear requirement, and answer inquiry.
・Sometimes need to deliver invoice.
・Visit government organization related with the business.
- Doing admin tasks
- Reserve ticket, booking hotel and pick up the phone
- Communicate between internal department to Japanese Management (2 people)
- preparing meeting documents
- doing agenda
【Context】replacement and expand the business
【Product】3D graphic decals,stripe tapes,chemical item
【Target】 Car industry
Follow up the current company, suggest the car design, respond the inquiry,make a quotation, solving customer issue,
• Gather requirements of requested positions from project and draft qualification for job positing
• Search for qualified candidates according to the requirement and propose to project for review
• Organize & schedule interview sessions with stakeholders within IBM or client, as required
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
• Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, budgets and preliminary schedules
• Prepare project organization and communication charts
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
• Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues (i.e. hiring status & onboarding date) that may impact project deadline
Sub contract 3 - 6 months
(Further extension is upon request from project)
- Provide the first line support to the client’s users on any IT related issues
- Installation or setting up PC or other server & network related equipment
- Provide solution or able to apply troubleshooting methods on an OS level.
- Manage the inventory record for all IT related hardware
- Installation or configuration of software or application
- Have to work independent after pass probation.
- Have to travel across APAC once a month
-Monitoring daily sales of each store and each PC
-Transferring information via phone and email with each PC as well as reporting to company's head quarter regarding to
A)In-house product inventory, store price, customer response.
B)Other companies' trends (sales price, promotion, etc.)
C)Product display status of each store
-Forwarding sales information to each PC
-Creating improvement plans for each store and each PC
-Visiting stores in order to check PC's activity and training new PC.
-Performing as HR person for any assigned task related to PC staffs. (monthly/weekly evaluation, replacement, recruitment interview and etc.)