• Design, develop, and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software system to meet end-to-end requirement
• Develop scalable and efficient process automation
• Create and document test procedures and scenarios for user accpetance test
• Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improements and develop RPA solution
- Provide consultation and collect information from clients to design IT Infrastructure for them
- Introduce IT Infrastructure system to clients
- Provide products/system installation and configuration services to clients
- Provide troubleshooting and other technical services/supports to clients
- Other assigned tasks by supervisor
The responsible candidate will be responsible for system setup, configuration, commissioning for Video management software, CCTV, Access Control, Security management Software, Server and workstation, Network Switch and IT communication system also with the technical support to sales and engineering team.
-To make a planning and on site survey, Installation system design, an customer requirement.
-Occasionally attend overseas meetings with clients
-Report to Manager
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problem
- Monitoring and maintaining computer system and network
- Providing technical support and training for system and network
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request
- Perform daily account management (keyword maintaining and bidding, daily and monthly budget caps, pay per click, impression share, quality score, search results, search performance across the major search channels,Ad template, GDN placement lists, and other account metrics) for variety of clients.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives, also administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the other team members such as Web Developer to meet client goals.
Software Engineer (Lead Technical level): Eikon Strategic Development
- Lead the design and implementation of new framework capabilities for Eikon Framework across Desktop, Web and Mobile
- Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional, agile product development team to develop new desktop / web applications from the ground up
- Encourage best practices and apply software engineering principles at each stage of the development lifecycle; advocate technology change towards an ideal solution
- Develop software to meet requirement specification with high quality and performance, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies
- Creates and performs unit, integration and end-to-end testing as appropriated, making sure code coverage is within required ranges
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation/manuals related to assigned components to ensure support ability
This position will fulfill the role of Software Engineer in Real-Time Analytics (RTA) Team, Bangkok. RTA team develops a backend service that provides streaming of Real-time financial analytics data with lowest latency to support clients including normal trader and automate trading system.
Accepted candidate will have the opportunities to working on new technology such as AWS, Apache Flink, Flink SQL, Hadoop and have a better understanding on financial knowledge.
- Develops new applications and modules in accordance with written specifications. Implement unit testing and comply with CICD practice. Ensuring application meet needs of client and business.
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects. Prioritizes simultaneous work efforts and to report status to team leader
- Contributes to and maintains technical design documentation. Provides technical product support by diagnoses and resolves technical and operational problems on the systems.
- Works closely with all key stakeholders, including Project Manager, Quality Assurance team, Support team, Colleague in other regions.
Site Reliability Engineer (OOP, Linux, Automation)
IT & Telecommunications & Software
The SRE Role:
- SREs are engineers with the right mix of knowledge and skills in software (i.e. programming, data structures and algorithms) and systems (i.e. operating software on internal and external infrastructure at scale).
- We constantly evaluate products and services before and after production releases to prevent, identify and fix problems that impact service availability in deploying, configuring, releasing, monitoring, recovering, and scaling.
We participate in on-call rotations to monitor and support our products and services, taking recovery actions prior to and after disruptions
- We dedicate at least 50% of our time applying software engineering principles to resolve problems impacting service uptime or our operational efficiency
- To accomplish our mission and continue to build our internal DevOps culture, we embrace and are strong advocates of the CALMS framework.
- We seek to eliminate manual and repetitive operations tasks at every opportunity by exploiting open source tools, contributing to open source projects and building new tools when required.
- We value technical aptitude, innovative thinking and a great learning ability above proficiency with a specific toolset.