- Obtain, translate customer requirements, design and recommend solutions based on major IT Infrastructure vendors such as Cisco, Dell EMC, HPE, VMware, Palo Alto, Sophos etc.
- Facilitate long-term customer relationships through the delivery of technical solutions to customer.
- Maintain technology expertise & currency in Technical Solutions by training and certification
Participate in prospective customer meetings, presentations, conference calls, web conferences, and whiteboard sessions.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and professional service to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Perform detail of technical specialist tasks, which consists of solution design, create BOM (Bill of Materials), Lab testing, POC (Prove of Concept), demonstration, compliance to specification etc.
- Maintain professional communication with internal and external customers.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to deliverable deadlines.
- Upkeep of customer satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the engagemen.
- Hardware and software installation.
- Software Implement.
- Maintain the operation system and application on the server.
- Provide technical support in trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Major in Vmware product installation & configuration for implementation and maintenance.
- Provide consultation of Virtualization.
- Responsible for monitor, Investigate and Handling Security Incident both cloud and On-Premise.
Information Security Management & Technical Control Manager
Manufacturing(Electrical & Precision)
- Manage and control Information Security activities among Thai Yazaki Group
- Control, analyze, improve information security standard and procedure
- Develop user's skill about Thai Yazaki Information Security Standard and procedure
- Management report
- Others as per assigned by the Company
• Create and develop web application with current technology.
• Coding and testing program that meet design specifications.
• Implement testing coverage over the project.
• Create unit testing for both backend and frontend system.
• Build and Deploy application to production server.
• Write a clear code for manageable and simple to review.
- Develop software, website by using .NET framework with C#, VB, ASP.NET programming and connect to Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL database using SQL command.
- Image Processing.
- Develop, modify program to connect to Label Printer, Barcode Scanner, Weight Scale and Image Capture device (Have an experience about Image Processing Software will be advantage).
- Support, Maintenance system using in production.
System Analyst JAVA Permanent: 1 Position, Base: Rs tower
IT & Telecommunications & Software
- Identifying, Understanding and Ensuring that all new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets
- Planning a system flow from the ground up
- Interacting with customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents
- Writing the technical requirements from a critical phase
- Assisting the programmers during system development e.g. provide use cases, flowcharts, even database design, etc.
- Performing a system testing and Deploying the completed system
- Involving the document requirements and/or contribute to user manuals
- Running tests of the application to identify bugs in order to be dealt with
- Other tasks and/or projects as assigned by superior and management team
• Installs , configures and supports new and existing servers and network infrastructure.
• Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
• Maintain and constantly improves security and reliability related server and network performance.
• Conduct and manage Action plan based on annual IT Infrastructure Strategy
• Support IT Service (Asia Core system , Mail Service , Connect to internet service , Print service)
• Solve problem and solution report to IT Department manager.
・Set up security system and network system for the client.
*Need to understand basic of network and electrical system (wiring).
*Basically outsourcing staff (supplier)set up system and the person in this position manage them.
・Communicate with customers and make layout to set up system (or equipment).
・Troubleshooting of these systems.
・Sometimes visit the client by driving company car.
・Control internal IT system, especially network.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs in support of end users' needs.
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications. Uses current programming languages and source code to develop, test and debug applications.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Provides software support and establish technology standards for applications development.
- Expertise in applications programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python etc.).