- Arrange schedule for Japanese MD.
- Coordinate with related department to report overall situation.
- Interpret during meeting, Translate important document.
- Have to travel along with MD to observe another Maxvalu branch.
legal administration matters of the company
- provide advice on legal matters to minimize the leagl risk and to enhance the benefits of the company.
- support the compliance view point
- another task
***main job is about design and review contract
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
Strengthen vision, mission, strategy, mid-term plan, road map and policy. Report the performance achievement to Toyota group. Support global & regional meeting and activity with top management. Collect & study all concerned strategies from Toyota Group. Other special assignment
- Find new clients to sales and present product of company (Target : Factory / Dealer)
- Maintain, develop and service customers
- Plan sales forecast by customer
- Prepare and manage customer visit plan
- Prepare Sales report to Korean Manager
- Any related tasks as assignment
【Context】 communicate with Japan HQ so often
【Product】Electric parts, Terminal Board, Switch vairous
【Target】 Car industry
【Detail of job】
- To coordinate and support Japanese GM
- Responsible for Quality control or Production control/engineering
- Send and reply to emails in Japanese to Head Quater
- To prepare documents in Japanese
- Other tasks by GM
① Achieve Group Sales Turn Over Target and Group Sales Profit Amount Target as assigned
② Train and advise other AEs about the marketing approach and presentation skills
③ Provide support for all AEs to solve problem until delivery
④ Report monthly finished goods inventory / reduce dead stock to be “Zero”
⑤ Report monthly status of each over deal payment/ reduce over deal payment less than 91 days ⑥ Follow up with relevant parties to ensure that sales team’s objectives/assigned target are achieved
⑦ Gather information with other AEs and create the presentation with Sales Director and present to customers in order to get new business.
⑧ Approach higher TMT management and make human relationships.
⑨ Gather defective report (internal + complaint) and approve it
⑩ Make 3 months action plan and report result/improvement tactics to direct manager every 3 months
⑪ Follow ISO and company regulation in sales documents/ process /manner
⑫ Build a good relationship/ communication between concerned internal division/department
⑬ Provide marketing support for all Toyota related company such as event, survey, IT tools, Media, sales tools and so on.
⑭ Share the information and, develop and expand the network of suppliers which could be utilized for our new business model.