* Start up new business in Thailand from January 2018.
* Members: Japanese MD(He is also Taiwan & Malaysian branch's MD, living in Taipei), Japanese trainer
- Interpret between Japanese car inspection trainer and Thai engineers.
- Do Admin & Accounting tasks.
- Make reports, translation(Thai-Japanese).
- Corporate with Malaysian branch and Japan HQ.
* some oversea trips to Japan for training.
* Location: not decided, but in Nonthaburi. Need to go to office by herself.
- Devise the company’s main HR strategy and ensure that it is executed effectively.
- Consider both short and long term plans when strategizing.
- Coordinate with the Regional HRD and decide whether there is demand for new vacancies within the company.
- Delegate tasks to the HR Managers and keep them up-to-date about new hiring policies.
- Set the HR budget and make sure that managers are adhering to the levels set.
- Other ad-hoc related tasks as assigned.
* Must be able to present the finish products to the clients
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements
This incumbent will be responsible for satellite broadcasting services sales activities which are to plan and to strategize sales tactics, to prepare solutions, cost estimate and contract documents, to coordinate requirements from customers with engineers, to provide and to review contract documents, to maintain customers'' satisfaction and to establish good relationship with customers, to close sales by demonstrating benefit to the customer and explain costs involved, to ensure sales volume to meet assigned target, to identify competitors and market trend