- Support Japanese staff
- Be window person to contact Japan head office
- Make Visa and work permit for Japanese staff
- Payroll duty
- Consistently recruiting staff.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Leading a team of Human resource , Accounting ,Admin staff
- Coordinate with accounitng outsource
- Other assigned tasks
・Project management of Network system implementation for clients.
・Create document for design network and system follow project assignment.
・Configuration and setup equipment follow design and customer requirement.
・Install equipment follow design and testing.
・Support Client problem.
・Sales of electronics part. Mainly take care of existing clients.
・To find the new chance to expand business with new client.
・Visit the client and develop business relationship.
・Control and negotiate delivery schedule.
・Make sales report.
・Manage and train sales members if manager level.
1. Develop of new customers
2. Taking care of present customers
3. Supporting and coordinating for sale section
4. Achievement & management of own budget (Order&Sale)
-Maintain, develop and service customers
-Plan sales forecast by customer
-Prepare and manage customer visit plan
-Prepare Sales report
-Any related tasks as assigned by superior
• Assist clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of banking application for cloud/non-cloud solutions
• Use in-depth consulting skills, banking business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment in order to achieve client expected business results
• Provide sensible application migration and modernisation in banking industry
• Support general architect transformation design in proposal and also in some cases on delivery
• Provide consulting / advice in application modernisation /portfolio migration / native cloud application development to suite for enterprise cloud architecture
• Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
• Deliver elements of systems design, including data migration rules
1 year contract
Location : Chaengwattana
• Work with stakeholders to understand business needs & application requirement
• Deliver work assignments accordance with project milestones
• Execute and review the major solution design decisions and key deliverables
• Conduct AS-IS gathering workshops and localization blueprint workshops
• Work with core team for clarification, design and requirement gathering
• Provide SAP HCM (ESS/MSS) expertise on the assessment of business and application requirements, functional and system specifications, fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
• Maintain necessary documentation
Subcontract 1 year
Location : Vipawadee Rangsit