- Develop assigned project according to requirement budget and timeschedule.
- Analyze and debug error in application.
• Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age 28-40 years old.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer, or related field.
• Having programming experience for 2 years or above.
• Familiar with Microsoft tools such as Visual Studio, and SQL Server.
• Having basic business knowledge such as Purchase Ordering, Sales Ordering, Sales Invoicing, etc.
• Having experience of creating Detailed Design document would be an advantage.
• Having knowledge of developing Stored Procedure would be an advantage.
• Having NAV experience is advantage, but not mandatory.
• Willing to learn ERP package especially Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC).
• Willing to learn new programming language especially AL language.
• Willing to learn cloud technology.
-Sales Position(Junior) sells air conditioner for chinese customer
-Candidate will needed to create quotation
-Candidate must be able to travel to visit customers
-Might be some Business trip (Mostly domestic)
-Candidates will needed to create sales reports every friday
-Working place will be at Rayong (Nikom Pattana)
-There are 9 members in the team
-Sale Manager will be person in charge with
-Work day MON-FRI from 0800-1700
!!!CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO HANDLE PRESSURE WELL BECAUSE OF HIGH SALES TARGET!!!!
- Conduct and work on full cycle development; including analysis design UX/UI, develop, test, config, deploy and maintain system.
- Develop Web and Mobile base business application and services to provide clients.
- Conduct with an agile team and co-working with teams, partners and clients.
- Estimate timeline for working task of assigned job and report to Project Manager.
- Commitment to delivery job within timeline and budget with third-party team.
- Report progress and issues to Project Manager.
- Develop Web and Mobile CMS, CRM, E-Commerce.
- Perform technical research and development with advanced technologies.
- Study new technologies to be used to work better.
- Conduct testing Unit Test and support SIT and UAT.
- Document the User Manual and Operation Manual for user and clients.
・Coordinate between sales and customer/supplier.
・Control P/O and other sales documents.
・Control and inform delivery.
・Answer inquiry from the client.
-Manage and order trucks to deliver beverages when clients order.
-Handle the process of import products.
-Contact to shipping company when Japan exports products.
• Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients and Products In-Out of Thailand
• Business Development for the existing customers / suppliers base for new business
• Contact, Negotiate and facilitate for the sales, delivery and etc. between suppliers and customers
• Provide and arrange the reports: Market, Monthly/Quarterly and Yearly GP and etc. as per the assignment
• Perform the assignment as per the request from Division Management