Software Engineer (Lead Technical level): Eikon Strategic Development
- Lead the design and implementation of new framework capabilities for Eikon Framework across Desktop, Web and Mobile
- Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional, agile product development team to develop new desktop / web applications from the ground up
- Encourage best practices and apply software engineering principles at each stage of the development lifecycle; advocate technology change towards an ideal solution
- Develop software to meet requirement specification with high quality and performance, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies
- Creates and performs unit, integration and end-to-end testing as appropriated, making sure code coverage is within required ranges
- Creates and maintains all required technical documentation/manuals related to assigned components to ensure support ability
This position will fulfill the role of Software Engineer in Real-Time Analytics (RTA) Team, Bangkok. RTA team develops a backend service that provides streaming of Real-time financial analytics data with lowest latency to support clients including normal trader and automate trading system.
Accepted candidate will have the opportunities to working on new technology such as AWS, Apache Flink, Flink SQL, Hadoop and have a better understanding on financial knowledge.
- Develops new applications and modules in accordance with written specifications. Implement unit testing and comply with CICD practice. Ensuring application meet needs of client and business.
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects. Prioritizes simultaneous work efforts and to report status to team leader
- Contributes to and maintains technical design documentation. Provides technical product support by diagnoses and resolves technical and operational problems on the systems.
- Works closely with all key stakeholders, including Project Manager, Quality Assurance team, Support team, Colleague in other regions.
Site Reliability Engineer (OOP, Linux, Automation)
IT & Telecommunications & Software
The SRE Role:
- SREs are engineers with the right mix of knowledge and skills in software (i.e. programming, data structures and algorithms) and systems (i.e. operating software on internal and external infrastructure at scale).
- We constantly evaluate products and services before and after production releases to prevent, identify and fix problems that impact service availability in deploying, configuring, releasing, monitoring, recovering, and scaling.
We participate in on-call rotations to monitor and support our products and services, taking recovery actions prior to and after disruptions
- We dedicate at least 50% of our time applying software engineering principles to resolve problems impacting service uptime or our operational efficiency
- To accomplish our mission and continue to build our internal DevOps culture, we embrace and are strong advocates of the CALMS framework.
- We seek to eliminate manual and repetitive operations tasks at every opportunity by exploiting open source tools, contributing to open source projects and building new tools when required.
- We value technical aptitude, innovative thinking and a great learning ability above proficiency with a specific toolset.
This position is one of the Data Center Infrastructure Services group in the Core Services team who is responsible for providing supporting services driven by REST APIs, Web Applications, and automation tools that enable infrastructure teams, delivery teams, or support teams to manage and deploy the configuration of these infrastructure services such as configuration management, hardware/software deployment, systems management, security, and access across Thomson Reuters data centers – consisting of tens of thousands of servers and other devices around the world at scale and automated fashion.
This position will partner with architecture teams, support teams, infrastructure teams, and delivery teams to act as a consultant to help gather requirements, design technical solutions using our standard services, develop, implement, deploy, and support for these supporting services in case of any event of service interruption.
Looking a candidate who has experienced software development including REST APIs, Web APIs and Web applications, being familiar with DevOps, good professional communication, presentation, and strong technical and organizational leadership.
1. To be a window for all thai customers for all inquiries and communication
2. To visit customer site or filed if necessary to analyze problems
3. Timely report to superiors
4. To arrange and support all general affairs
5. This job may include any aspect of products field support, include system hardware, software and system networking
6. Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
7. Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems
8. Diagnosis mechanical, hardware, software and system failures using established procedures
9. Determines most cost effective repair / resolution to minimize customer downtime.
-Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems for user
-Maintenance IT application to keep information up to date all the time
-Respond to calls/emails from employees seeking help with most appropriate action
-Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
-Follow-up and update incident status and information
-Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
-Manage IT application and deployment for new employees/resgined employees to follow company policy such as Files server, Active directory, Anti-virus, Terminal server,IP Phone system, Calabrio Office 365, AirWatch, BlueCoat, LINE Works and etc..
- Generate excel macro report as per mangement requirement
• Lead pre-sales phase of ERP implementation project as a consultant.
• Analyze fit & gap between business and system.
• Make basic design, Instruction to developer, testing, UAT support.
• Project management.
- Bracket design skill (Initial design concept knowledge) or wire harness design knowledge.
- Small team management, planning and control job progressive.
- Support and Develop wire harness and Bracket training Materials.