1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality, and budget
3. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
4. Ensure resource availability and allocation
5. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress, and report and escalate to management as needed
6. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
7. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
8. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
9. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
10. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
11. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
•Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
•Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
•Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies
•Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
•Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
•Define and document best practices and support procedures
•Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
•Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
•Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
•Carry out special tasks at Management's direction
•Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Coordinate between customer and supplier such as introducing machine suppliers, discussing specification and get proper quotation from supplier- Coordination for purchasing new machine for automobile industry- Follow up customer''s request related machinery
- Provide solutions and advises to customers regarding the products'' problems (coffeemaker machines)- Provide maintenance and repairing services- Accompany sales team when they go out to promote/introduce the company''s products through events and etc..
( Mechanical for building , such as ACMV ,Plumbing&sanitation , Fire protection)( Mechanical forprocess support, such as Cooling Water , Compressed Air )-Design work of Mechanical-coordination work with Architectural and structural-Attend technical meeting with client , site-value engineering and cost Down proposal
"Responsibilities: • Basic administration duties.• Provides team and user with technical recommendation and procedural design.• Responsible for the Network and architecture design to meets system standards from beginning to end.• Co-operates and facilitates team and related participant interaction.• Provides UAT, Training, Support, Change control and Configuration management.• Experience in IT administration task in Securities or Banking industry is preferable."
1.Building the engineering , Estimating and CAD structure to scale and grow with the strategy of the company 2.Work jointly with sales organization to create a territory plan and adding own knowledge of local market demand 3.Create technical resource plan by vertical and technology 4.Understand mechanisms for building team capacity and improving team performance. Align resources to deliver on commitments and drive results 5.Lead team to technical account strategies that align to customer requirements and goals, assign resources appropriately 6.Provide timely and appropriate feedback that focuses on those things that will make the biggest difference in performance, reinforces efforts and progress 7.Support both sales and operations team on technical clarification, site survey/inspection and participate on system commissioning 8.Prepare budgets, bids and contract 9.Review, recommend and approve contract and cost estimates 10.Present and explain proposals, reports and finding to clients 11.Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications 12.Other assignments
• Give direction to engineers how to analyze and solve the problem.• Manage and coach engineers to up skill, technically and spiritually. • Must have service mind to take care customer• Documents design, installation plan, network problems and resolution for future reference.