-Strong Secretarial background and good exposure so as to implement all new practices.
-Provide secretarial support to the management team be encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various suppliers & customers, etc.,
-Make follow-ups to different company, customer, person any pending documents as requested by the management team including the status thereof.
-Draft technical/commercial letters addressed to government/private organization, draft replies to correspondence received and take note to draft letters.
-Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the management team in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.
-Set up and maintain the management team’s office correspondence files and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.
-Compile daily E-Mail received in company and submit summary report to the management team.
-Collect reports from various suppliers & customers; submit consolidated reports to the management team.
-Prioritize & follow through on issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provide support for sales department.
- Prepare sale quotation for existing and new clients.
- Help Sales Representative to resolve customer & account issues
- Establish and develop relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and computer skills.
- Follow other jobs for Sales Support staff during his/her absent.
- Liaise with clients, electricity suppliers.
- Help support team with other general sales related administrative duties & tasks
• Able to define role and create organization chart. Direct all the
organization regulations practical.
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules,
• Prepare and update HR manuals to ensure that all HR practices meet
• Give the guidance and advice to each Department in aspect of HR
practices, labor issues, and labor laws including liaise with Labor Office
• Manage and Ensure the preparation of the monthly payroll effectively
• Initiate new engagement programs/ activities to all staff
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate with agents and customers
- Provide administrative support for operations team
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
• Responsible for the full-spectrum of HR and Administration functions
• Develop human resources strategies, policies & procedures, rules & regulations in line with company strategies, and manage HR activities that create or reinforce a positive employee relations atmosphere
• Monitoring salary structure and benefits to ensure a balance between cost controls
• Knowledge all process of Payroll program (HRC/HRA)
• Coordinate and implement HR projects as per the business plan.
-Can manage, lead and response for job cycling completely by oneself
-Monthly & Yearly financial closing skill
-Accounts Payable > Record for purchasing, Prepare payment application form which relate to accounting, Record all payments
-Accounts Receivable > Issue sales invoice, billing & receipt, Record all sales invoice & receipt on Express Program
-Report > Input Tax & Output Tax (P.P30,P.P50,P.P51,P.NG.D.3,P.NG.D.53)
-Other accounting duties as assigned.
- Coordindate with sales about all documentation
- Negotiation with customers and suppliers such as delivery and shipping date
- Follow up delivery of product to customer
- Contact with customer for document problem
- Requesting stock report from warehouse and checking report
- Other duties as assigned
Human Resources Development Asst.Manager / Manager
Analyse and identify training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
Design and develop training in management skills, manufacturing skills, totally planning Managing and leading of Daikin HR development to serve the company direction and prepare future Daikin leader
Support the HR Operations team in further developing talent processes, develop and maintain key management & personal development programs.
Plan and manage yearly training budget to ensure that effectively and efficiency.
Responsible for full training process including course design, facilitate, monitor and follow up.