-Open purchase orders
-Contact with suppliers for quotations
-Coordinate with different departments within the organization
-Plan the importation
-Track delivery from overseas
-Check inventory to plan order
- Perform BOI tasks regarding all necessary processes as required by BOI rules and regulations
- Coordinate and provide consultation about BOI or IC for BOI processes
- Coordinate with internal related sections for BOI, Import & Export process
- Handle customs process (export) under BOI privileges
- Coordinate and support supplier's privileges
- Coordinate with customers in order to prepare all related documents for import and export shipment
- Coordinate with overseas agents for shipment arrangement
- Coordinate with all business partners such as carriers, freight forwarders, shipping & customs team, transport subcontractors, and warehouse team to ensure smooth import and export operations
- Closely monitor shipment status
- Coordinate and contact other bureaus (DFT, Customs, etc.)
- Supervise and support subordinate officers
Take care Key account customer 20-30 clients
-Mainly responsible for an accounting, including prepare day-to-day work,collection, verifying documentation before request, bills and receipts clearing, documentation filing system.
-Coordinating with other staff and other task by assignment
-Maintain a detailed transaction revision history
-Make Tax report
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from other department and customers
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Support sales team & coordinate between Sales, Customers, Oversea suppliers, and Shipping Agent
• Handle sales document & purchase such as invoice, P/O, quotation
• Follow up all delivery progress and problem solving
• Handle international and local logistics, import documents i.e. invoice, packing list, BL, DO
• Control Inventories and Forecast
• Input and update Daily & Monthly Sales data through company program and make sales report every month.
• Organize and maintain Sales documents in a systematic manner.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
*Working place : Rayong(New factory start from June 2019).
Need to work at Chonbri factory untill May 2019.
Mainly responsible for Rayong factory's accounting.
-Handle all functions in Accounting & Finance.
-Close monthly and yearly balance, and prepare financial statements
-Prepare and Submit withholding tax and review report.