Japanese & English Translator and Administration officer
Advertisement,Printing & Mass Communication
1. Prepare application & concern document in Japanese for apply Japan government project
2. Corporate with TDEM & Toyota Motor Japan for application preparation
3. Report progress to TDEM
4. Translate Japanese document to English
5. Support Admin tasks
For Maintanance and production department
- Translator & Co-ordinate between Thai member and Japan member.
- Translate reports and documents.
- Translator in meeting.
- Other duties as assigned from the Administrator & Japanese staff.
- Responsible for goal of department be consistent with the goals and policies of the company.
- Determine the marketing plan and marketing strategy
- Responsible for independently done product marketing projects an conduct work analysis and collect the promotion channels of comp
- Analysis and collect the promotion channels of competitors.
- Analysis and formulate promotion data a marketing plan suitable for the need of the marketing department
- Collect, analyze and market information, Competitive environment And present to the supervisor.
- Control or made a financial website promotor
・Handle assigned Thai and Japanese marketing project (mainly help out on Japanese project)
such as planning and creating SNS contents in JP and Thai etc.
・Research and planning marketing/campaign strategy.
・Cordinate between Japanes MD and Thai staff.
・Job interview with candidates.
・Report to Japanese MD/Thai manager
o Be interpreter for translation from Japanese to Thai and Thai to Japanese in conversation, meeting or other activities between Thai Customer and Japanese Staff
o Translate documents from Japanese to Thai and Thai to Japanese as assigned
o Translate and coordinate with Trainer from Japan head quarter in duty of training Thai Customers, included translating all relevant documents
o Coordinating support and assist for Japanese Top Management, Japanese visitors and all others visitors
o Answering all company telephone calls
o General Administration
o Assisting & Supporting General Administration tasks and Company Activities as assigned
o Visit Customer with Office manager and preparation for all visiting
o Run all necessary process of Training including training request + Run process + Contact with Trainer + Book the course + Training evaluation summary + Update training Plan + Customers training record update
o Assisting HR & Administration Department Tasks as assigned
o Other task as assigned
• Provide an employee relation&service/GA, including negotiating with employee representatives on HR /beneficial issues, that harmonious relationships and effective communication are maintained between management and staff
• Manage the team to take care plant surrounding with tidiness and cleanliness in a proactive way and timely manner
• Monitor optimization of plant supplies and equipment to ensure the Company's benefits and cost saving
• Set up monitoring system, initiate various type of analytical number to ensure plant and office supplies utilization
• Ensure staff provide good administrative services to employees, guests visitors and customers, for instance: transportation, stationery, tissues, food, drink, uniform, mail and etc.
• Control validation of contract and Company's license in area of accountability and manage to get extension in time
• Coordinate with departments or government or private section concerned to get contract and license
• complete without any impact to the Company's business
• Alert concerned people if any changes in law or regulation in which might impact to the Company and suggest the best solution
• Deploy communication strategy to implement effectively in the Company.
• Coach concerned people to make use of materials effectively
• Manage/PR regular news and message throughout the Company
• Create new communication channel and material to ensure message has been delivered to target group on time, effectively and clearly
• Manage and coordinate all activities throughout the Company
• Provide welcome, supports and facilities to guests, customers and visitors
• Manage expenses of activities and events of the Company
• Participate as required in activities for maintaining the Keystone standard and requirement
• Provide measurement and report for the area of accountability together with opportunities, development plan and achievement
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security
- Documenting security certification
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Conducting proactive research to analyse security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions