• Greet, provide information and support all visitors to the showroom
• Support clients in making service appointment, arranging for pick-up service if needed, and help follow up service/repair jobs in cases of long pending duration.
• Call the clients to remind them about the upcoming service appointment
• Maintain the general ambience and tidiness of the showroom
• Answer incoming calls and divert to team members in relevant departments
• Carry out a client survey by phone within a period of 3 working days after each service job
• Summarise the client survey result, highlight any dissatisfaction and recommend appropriate
• Coordinating between Japanese manager and Thai staff.
• Providing translation support in the production line.
• Interpreting between JP/TH (meeting,documents)
• Supporting the Japanese management.
**They provide bus service (Rayong, Ban Khai, Nikompattana, Banchang, Mabkha, Chonburi, Bang Saen, Pattaya, Sriracha, Sattahip)
2. Age not over than 26 years old
3. Bachelor degree in any filed
4. Experience 1 - 2 years in any filed
5. Good Command in English (TOEIC 500 up)
6. Enjoying to operate system and handle documentation daily
7. Can work under pressure and be patient
8. Have service mind and understand customer's nature
9. Have team work concept
10. Computer ability, Excel skills required (Vlook up/ If / Sorting) is preferable
• Organize survey team for manpower supply, instrument checking,
and material supply
• Coordinate with consultant
• Coordinate with Project Director and Production team for drawing
• Re-check and verify other surveyor measurement
• Determine methods and procedure for establishing or reestablishing
• Train and develop surveyors
• Project ‘s control points set up all new project starting/special case as
per site request
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Manage (done correctly on time without any mistakes / issues) Preventtive Maintenance (PM) in the plant for all equipments.
• Analyse details and root cause based on preventive and break down maintenance, then, improve / update the PM / periodical checks based on those analysis.
• Control and improve the system for spare parts management. Make sure that there will be no shortage of any critical / long lead time spare parts.
• Work with Purchasing team to have most effective repair agreements with suppliers.
• Keep most updated machine list and facility equipment list, as well as machine layout & electrical / air schematics.
• Keep and organize documents & record for Machine repair history, so that those documents can be utilize for PM and machine repair know-how.
• Prepare and maintain Tooling in good condition to support production without any interruption, including the PM of tooling.
• Create BOM and Routing in system.
• Maintain all machines and equipments in good condition and repair immidiately upon breakage.
• Evaluate skills and knowledges of maintenance technicains and engineers, and reflect into skill map.
• Train and/or arrange outside training for maintenance techinicians and engineers as needed.
• Leading implemention of new processes establishment, including all related items such as new PM, Set-up, spare parts, Q-points, WI etc.
• Identify and Improve process to increase productivitly as well as quality according to the direction of upper managerment and / or quality team.
• Work closely with Production team and Quality team to keep the machine conditions at best, and if have issues, can repair immidaitely.
• Follow company policies and regulations and enforce those within the department.
• Organizational management for maintenance techinicians & engineers – setting goals, objectives, targets, communication etc. and follow-up & evaluate based on those.
•Perform requirements analysis and design high-quality application architectures
•Create necessary technical documentations, esp. API specifications
•Develop and test back-end applications and web services / API
•Perform maintenance, optimize database performance, and fix application issues
•Collaborate with a team for understanding application service integration and processes
•Work with Scrum software development framework