• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
1. Build productive working relationship with Underwriters and Product Development Team.2. Good knowledge of all Commercial lines products for example Property, Motor, Liability, Engineering, etc. at least 10 years.
Report to Senior Manager
▪ Supervise the members of R&D. Educate and guide them through Technical skill, Innovation and Renovation to enhance their ability.
▪ Responsible for product development for innovation and renovation purposes (e.g. cost reduction, quality improvement, etc.) and involve in product improvement.
▪ Being up to date with the food process technology to enhance production process and product quality
▪ Create new recipe with our products and another food materials.
▪ Cooperate with production and Q.A. Department of SSC & J-oil group companies for production trial.
▪ Prepare documentation for product specification and food quality system such as HACCP, BRC, and ISO system
▪ Conduct audit to raw material suppliers.
▪ Preparation documents of product specification to the customers.
▪ Decide the product formulation and suggest to the appropriately recipe for the customers.
▪ Conduct explanation and presentation of sales promotion about our products.
Go to our customers with sales persons (e.g. Toyota Tsusho, SSC and JOT) to explain our products and analyze the customers’ needs and wants.
▪ Make the food samples (e.g. meat products, steamed fish paste, bakery, and noodle, etc.) as samples to explain our products.
▪ Analyze the quality (e.g. viscosity, texture, moisture, etc) of our products and competitor’s products through using proper instruments.
▪ Market price monitoring of related products (e.g. important raw material)
▪ Keep observing the texts and specifications of the food law (Food Acts) of Thailand and the other countries which we are exporting our products to,
▪ Check the patents and trademarks registered in Thailand and the other countries we are exporting our products to prevent from infringing on other parties rights and to protect our rights.
▪ Apply new products to FDA in Thailand and the other countries we try to export our products to.
- Test materials for manufacturing auto parts and equipment by planning, testing, collecting data and research for reporting.
- Coordinated with clients, car/motorcycle makers and suppliers
- Do market research and collect data about automobile market by searching ad analyzing from other companies
- Report to Japanese and Thai manager
- Other tasks related to testing material jobs such as procurement and budget controlling etc.
- Present product line (ETAS) to customer & Match customer requirement to ETAS solution.
- Provide 1st level technical support to customer & Consult with ETAS for 2nd level support.
- Provide training to customer.