Responsible for all Customer Relation Management including effective communication with customer, retention and loyalty through the development of innovative customer marketing strategy.
**Need to work every other Sat**
ased on level : Junior level (1st priority) and have at least 1 - 2 years exp. – approx. 15,000 – 25,000 based on exp. + Com (THB)
Transportation,Logistics & Warehouse
• Generate new customers through sales call and business development activities.
• Promote/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach..
• Maintain regular contact with customers, increase revenue from existing customers and assure high level of customers’ satisfaction.
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Monitor the production staff
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- analyzing trends and results
- establishing pricing strategies
- monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Archieve company's target
- Perform BOI tasks regarding all necessary processes as required by BOI rules and regulations
- Coordinate and provide consultation about BOI or IC for BOI processes
- Coordinate with internal related sections for BOI, Import & Export process
- Handle customs process (export) under BOI privileges
- Coordinate and support supplier's privileges
- Coordinate with customers in order to prepare all related documents for import and export shipment
- Coordinate with overseas agents for shipment arrangement
- Coordinate with all business partners such as carriers, freight forwarders, shipping & customs team, transport subcontractors, and warehouse team to ensure smooth import and export operations
- Closely monitor shipment status
- Coordinate and contact other bureaus (DFT, Customs, etc.)
- Supervise and support subordinate officers
Take care Key account customer 20-30 clients
-Mainly responsible for an accounting, including prepare day-to-day work,collection, verifying documentation before request, bills and receipts clearing, documentation filing system.
-Coordinating with other staff and other task by assignment
-Maintain a detailed transaction revision history
-Make Tax report
1. Supporting NPDT Customer
2. Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
3. Manage administration jobs
4. Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
5. Customer Service