Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
1. Responsible for accounting, finance and HR&GA for factory.
2. Cooperate with Bangkok office for documentation and task transfer.
3. Supervise 5-6 admin and accounting staffs for daily operation.
4. Report to Japanese managers.
- Responsible for financial and accounting function such as authorization, and control of all transaction and handle day to day operation.
- Responsible for cash flow management and credit management.
- Monitor cash flow situation of companies (follow-up sales and collection and working capital of companies i.e. inventories, and A/P days of payments)
- Match the cash flow requirement with the need of cash from borrowing from approves bank
- Submit financial reports, prepare budgeting and forecasting to CFO and/or Managing Director
- Delegate the work and responsibility for more than 20 staffs in the department, write job description, and recruit new staff to fulfill position.
- Prepare internal management report on timely basis.
- Monitor the existence of company assets, proper insurance and assets maintenance.
- Ensure the accounting records and taxes are correct and complied with statutory and governing law.
- Oversee the timely closing of accounting monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Analyze the financial statements and highlight the abnormal transactions and expenses.
- Monitor the cost of manufacturing and all expenses to all other departments/division
- To handle the company document regarding Annual report, AGM, and BOD meetings.
- Coordinate and liaison with financial institutions, customers, supplier, auditor, revenue offices, SET/SEC,
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
* This position is future Director position, it has chance to be a Director after 2~3 years. experience at the company.
- Manage Sales team and Import/Export (BOI) team.
- Supervise import/export process (logistics), and support & advise to change better.
- Corporate with Japanese members and plan sales activity in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- Check the company situation by financial statement (BS, PL etc.).
• Directs manufacturing activities including planning, organization, leading and controlling of Factory resources to achieve business goal and KPI thru utilizing engineering expertise, technology, innovation and management tools to drive team to deliver expected results.
• Develops operating procedures to maintain and improve high production quality, delivery and safety and managing and monitoring the budget, achieving operational targets and reporting out on operational metrics.
• Utilize industrial engineering applications to provide efficient assembly of products resulting in cost saving, on time delivery and high quality products.
• Organizes and assigns work to utilize available skills, knowledge and experience, providing regular training to maintain and increase team capabilities.
• Ensuring that Engineering and maintenance activities comply with engineering standards and fully support company objectives both with regards to short term and long term strategy.
• Work closely with other departments in implementing process improvements and other solutions to achieve plant goals.
• Others job to be assigned by Company from time to time.
- Have experiences of Machine tool products or measuring products in Service Engineer more than 5 years.
- Have experiences in Services Management more than 5 years in the group (at least 5 persons).
- Maintenance tasks and advising on technical related issues about machinery.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Visit the customers for support, maintain, and install machinery.
- Able to generate and evaluate reports - prepare annual strategic plan, weekly action plan and submit monthly management report.
- Plan & keep inventory for maintenance and consumable parts to perform effective service job.
- Guide, train, evaluate and motivate subordinates to develop their skill and moral.
- Able to plan effectively & flexibly to complete the required service jobs.
- Observes & judges customers service requirements by maintaining good contact with customers.
- Follows and observes the process which requires special authorization.
- Lead the HR strategy and support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the company in the full span of HR
- Participate in the strategic planning activities and work with business unit leaders to define and develop short and long term human resources strategies and manpower plan according to business strategic direction in order to provide human resources ideas and recommendations that drive business solutions
- Facilitate the performance management system that includes performance evaluation, performance development, career development and succession planning, as well as reward and recognition scheme to engage and motivate staff in all functions
- Ensure that people with skills essential to the success of the business, are recruited, trained, retained and able to fulfill their potential
- Provide advice and assistance Human Resources Manager on HR related matters to all associates as and when required
- Ensure all HR policies, procedures and processes are up to date, legally compliant and meet the internal control requirements
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements