Remark: Candidate will be sent to Risk management department to train about basic regulation and overall company working system. Then transferred to Business department to be Admin & Sales coordinator
- Work in the administration side of the business. Their job includes handling correspondence, reviewing and distributing sales related documents, including, issuing purchase order, delivery order, stock report, issuing tax invoices, account books keeping, sale and purchase contract.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse for stock in and out.
- Co-ordinate with supplier relating to sale and delivery of products, including freight forwarder, shipping, transportation and etc.
- Register customer code, input financial data and rating system for approval of customer credit.
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
- Control and maintain payroll, staff time attendance, leave application and other document related
- Maintain and planning about benefit and welfare follow to policy of company
- Oversee Company policy and regulation, issue warning letter
- Dealing with employee relation
• Perform interpreter tasks between Japanese and Thai staffs
• Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staffs
• Perform translation tasks for Japanese i.e. document translation (Japanese, English, and Thai)
• Provide comprehensive administrative support to Management and Japanese Expatriates i.e. air ticket reservation, and hotel reservation
• Prepare and summarize all related documents for the meeting, presentation, minutes of meeting, and report
• Perform a variety of secretarial, administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive
• Other tasks as assigned
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Providing support in the areas related to administrative, sourcing suppliers, purchasing, looking after employees and equipment and tools at the factory etc.
- Coordinating with various sections both internal and external parties to complete the assigned tasks.
- Other task as assigned i.e. translating conversation, documents etc.
1. To assist HR & GA Department Manager
- Handle recruitment, Employee relations and Training duties
- Performs overall HR & GA Documentation tasks
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties for any
- related tasks as assigned
2. To support CEO in translation and secretary job
- Plan and arrange CEO and office’s appointments and meetings (both internal and external)
- Liaise with relevant individuals, organizations and clients
- Organize and service meetings
- Taking minute of meeting and memo
- Book the plane ticket and hotel reservation for CEO
- Translate both of the meeting and document
3. To support company activity
- Responsible for general affairs which are all tasks related with office management and corporation support
- Driver and car parking management, Ordering OT food for employees, Provide support for business trips such as booking hotel, air ticket, and transportation, and etc.
- Contacting with external suppliers such as newspapers, stationery, fleet cards, easy pass, business name card, and etc.
- In charge of supporting tasks for office relations (infrastructure, building, utilities maintenance, new office construction)
- Providing support in relation to purchasing and controlling office supplies
・In charge of Accounting & Purchasing. *Main job is accounting.
・Make accountin document such as invoice, tax invoice, etc.
・Contact with accounting firm, and submit essential document to them.
・Contact/Coordinate with supplier.