- Co-create with teams suitable corporate identities for Siam Gems Group and subsidiaries including following areas; - Corporate Brand Images i.e. logo, visual design guideline and etc. - Corporate Contents i.e. vision, mission, slogan, philosophi
•Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales•Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities•Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans •Meet goals and metrics•Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately •Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation •Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities •Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs•Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly •Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws •Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company •Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
-Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.-Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.-Managing the develop
- Manage EHS activities to ensure compliance with external EHS regulations, standards , internal environmental policies and management systems. - Lead, direct and evaluate a team of EHS professionals to ensure EHS strategy is implemented effectively
• Establish sales/expense budgets for the division, responsible for the budget setting, balance sheet and income statement of the division.• Managing strategic partnerships with external parties • Leading and motivating sales team to achieve sales target • Supervises the merchandising of customers in line with the marketing policy of Head office. • Tracking market dynamics and competitor positioning • Adopts brand’s marketing concept for the country • Prepares the division’s management reports as well as special reports requested by Head office.
-Responsible for Quality Assurance for Vehicle and parts including mechanic, dynamic assurance. -To Assure and level up the Safety, Quality, Cost and Time -Planning and execution department action plan to achieve company's quality standard. -Technical support
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan- Implement strategic plan with assistance of project manager- Manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources, and capital purchase- Manage the creation of all marketing collateral
- Ensure sales revenue and profit targets are achieved for the Shops in his/her responsible area - Ensure the achievement of quality (ESP) and service (BCE) standards are met or exceeded - Ensure a win/win relationship with Shop Managers and support them in the operations and management.- Maintain excellent collaborative relationships with Marketing, Logistics, HR, and Training departments respectively to ensure functional excellence within Shops in terms of effective marketing plans, accurate demand and delivery, and effective HR and training plans. It is also important to collaborate with Retail and Food service in order to leverage synergies.- To support and collaborate with the HDSI Development Department concerning new shop openings, renovation - Each shop visit is reported, documented and loaded into Vault. (Shop Visit Report) - Ensure the implementation and use of tools such as: Leadership program, Essentials, Training Centre, SBE Doc-Routing, Vault, HDSI performance measurements actual BCE and Mystery Shopper, Operations manual, EPOS etc.
Job scope:• To analyze potential risks in providing financial service for company and minimize risks from high overdue circumstances.• To prepare risk management and other related report.• To explore market situation / information for further credit analysis.