- Manage all aspects of qualitative and quantitative consumer research for any products including research regarding product awareness, positioning, benefits, marketing communications and site usability - Identify and determine the scope of marketing research needs, including secondary research and research design/implementation - Identify and manage appropriate vendors. - Analyze research and develop reports summarizing key findings and making related recommendations. - Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives - Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques - Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides - Interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations - Manage internal online survey tool - Work on related marketing projects
• Leading R&D efforts of company from its inception to develop a range of protein-based medical device products • Building and implementing a detailed biochemical laboratory research work plan to fulfill company's research objectives • Working to improve and expand company's novel protein cross linking formulation • Developing prototypes for range of products based on company's technology • Collaborating with other sections to run testing of prototypes.
General manager Responsibilities: • Manages commercial and supplier aspects of product development and sourcing projects. • Conducting general market research in various categories as well as research into potential suppliers, product specifications and resources. • Conducts supplier analysis, evaluates potential suppliers, and manages the overall supplier qualification process develops and creates sourcing plans, requests for proposal, and other sourcing documents, evaluates and recommends purchasing and sourcing decision to management. • Manages the sampling and product approval process for the project. • Plans, directs, and coordinates the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing • Products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications. • Manages new product launching, consulting and the product approval processes. • Identifies and cultivates new business relationships related to products and product
Provide calibration program oversight to ensure adequacy and consistency of calibration activities and documentation in terms of regulatory compliance and technical soundness.This should be accomplished by working closely with Calibration Technicians,Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Engineering groups at each facility by providing guidance in calibration techniques and practices.
Control the production according production plan and in accordance with the policy of the Department. Delivery control, smoothly according to the quantity and time,Production planning, the needs of the customer. Control optimization of raw material Develop and improve production efficiency. Make skill matrix and Training plan for operator Approving and evaluating internal manufacturing processes and flow charts for automotive products. Solving problems and working with the Production Department in relation to yield improvement. Approving documents which concern manufacturing (PPAP), process flow and control plan. Applying VA/VE for cost improvement purposes in coordination with process engineers and/or concerned departments. Developing and improving internal manufacturing processes in cases of abnormal situations in manufacturing such as speed, NG rate and others.Managing the department to achieve departmental KPIs. Managing the costing and new project engineering teams to achieve customer & company targets.
- Define brand's product, pricing and promotion strategy - Measure and monitor brand's performance, both existing and NPD, and adjust the action plan when other factors have changed - Develop consumer promotions strategy, execution ideas that can be best
• Monitoring the overall functions in the Poultry Processing Plant, including a slaughter house and cold storage area. • Providing leadership for the successful day-to-day operations of the facility while maximising efficiency. • Managing and supervising all departments including QC, Finance, Production, Purchasing, HR and Engineering Departments, and guaranteeing that all departments are efficient on their own and able to work in collaboration with other departments. • Establishing and maintaining clear job descriptions and SOPs in all departments. • Establishing verification procedures to make sure that all departments follow their SOPs and are accountable for: procedure planning, procedure execution, procedure verification, timely reporting & report analysis, and strategizing how to improve future operations. • Working closely with the QC Manager to make sure production is 100% in line with product quality specifications, HACCP and GMP standards and that any changes in SOPs are approved by the QC department before being implemented. • Making sure that proactive planning is in place in all departments to remove production constraints, thus allowing continuous production at all times. • Establishing and reviewing weekly and monthly production schedules with the Sales Department in order to ensure that production and inventory level targets are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible. • Coordinating the hiring and training of all manufacturing personnel. • Monitoring operation expenses and researching ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality. • Working in accordance with Environmental Health and Safety Standards, and ensuring that all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies in order to provide a safe workplace for employees. • Maintaining and supporting a superior safety and maintenance programe to keep equipment and the factory in a good state. • Preparing and implementing the plant manufacturing budgets.
- Manage and control production process for make sure the products will meet customer requirement (Quality, Cost and Time) - To promote the most efficacy and maintain all the production process - Manage all the work in system of ISO9001 and 2008 - Other work