Junior Level – Specialist
Report to : Deputy Devision Manager (Japanese national but can speak Thai)
1) Draft and revise legal documents, including but not limited to, notice, agreement, contract, memorandum, notice, etc.
2) Engage in analyzing legal and business points to be considered in carrying out or implementing existing business and/or newly created business and proceed with making report or proposal.
3) Proceed with litigation, resolving legal dispute and negotiation with respect to the issue and problem with which the Company encounter or engaging in any matter or task as assigned by the supervisor.
4) Provide legal training to employees, for instance on legal matters, for instance, explanation on documents to be filed to or obtained from Ministry of Commerce, IEAT and/or BOI.
5) Proceed with any other matter assigned by the supervisor.
- Support Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam branches with quotation, technical information and training
- Correspond with HQ and other oversea branches on regular basis (discount request, lead time, checking, solving problem, etc)
- Deal with inquiries from Pakistan, Philippines and other ASEAN country
- Sales target control and management or oversea branches
- Monthly report management
• Assist and support to provide the customer solution in term of Engineering service Dept.
• Organize service priority.
• Coordinate with oversea supplier and internal team to provide the best service.
• Submit the report and service document.
• Generates relationship with sale team and customer.
• Build up the confidence and customer satisfaction
• Studying, understanding clearly and analyzing of job description, job qualifications and other skills.
• Sourcing the potential candidates, screening, interviewing and selecting.
• Manage and maintain the recruitment, selection and testing process.
• Providing advice about the job requirement, nature of company and career prospects to candidates.
• Prepare and maintain hiring documents, applicant confirmation, new employee checklist process.
• Handle all recruitment projects such as job fair,
• Other assign by Corporate Recruitment Manager.
- Report direct to LEADER
- Handle about VAT calculation and declaration, Bank reconciliation
- Payment process by cheque and internet banking
- Petty cash management
- Write Pay-in slip
- Issue Invoice, credit note and AR assistance
- Filing documents
- Jobs rotation in accounting section
**Manager may give more jobs depending on her performance**
• Coordinate local accounting and financial operation to facilitate accounting and financial report.
• Need Japanese business common-sense and convey inquiry/request with it.
• Analyze the accurate of all accounting and financial report, also preparation strategic report for management decision making.
• Analyze and review the trends and variances evident in the company’s financial report.
• Interpret accounting and financial information to evaluate the company’s performance against objectives and report to management.
• Analyze operating reports from operating units and report to management on variances from expected results.
• Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures.
• Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans.
• Monitor all Accounting & financial analysis report accordance with business strategic plan.
• Implement best solution to produce accurate and timely financial reports and information report.
• Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Carry out accounting statement and reports as required by management and local laws.
• Carry out operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments when required.
• Ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are observed.
- This position will support Corporate Planning Manager
- Main responsibility will be interpreter between MD & staff about 70% and other tasks such as preparing info for reporting, R&D (not in depth) and tasks as assigned by Manager and MD
this is admin position who takes care about everything in office mainly documents that also related to HR tasks
- Responsible for Visa Work Permits
- Coordinate with external (Department of Labor) and often go outside (Candidate must be ok to go outside often)
- Other Admin tasks as assigned
- Assist sale
- Coordinate with shipping (import)
- Emailing and being responsible of Import and Export Entry or related documents
- responsible for issue invoice, make quotation
- Coordinate with other department
- Visit clients (but rarely, company provides driver and car)
- Other tasks as assigned