- Handle admin tasks; book ticket, manage schedule, telephone and email
- Handle documents to apply for VISA and work permit for Japanese staff
- Translate documents from Japanese to Thai and vice versa
- Interpret conversations from Japanese to Thai and vice versa
Officer - Senior Level
-Observe authorization duties and strictly comply MHBK operation guideline (ex: Head Office procedure, P&P, Internal Operation Procedure).
-Collecting information and share them among the department.
-Conducting smooth and accurate operation for better presence of the MHBK.
-Co-work with, support and comply with Section Head or supervisor to achieve the Section target.
-Co-work, and support Branch staff and perform as a model colleague.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
• Manage the daily operations of the accounting/finance department and Review/assist team in preparation of supporting schedules, roll forwards and journal entries.
• Establish the financial report and prepare monthly financial statements
• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc. and ensure that deadline is met.
• Gross Margin and Variance Analysis.
• Assist in annual budget.
• Support report accounting and finance regional office
• Prepare bank reconciliation at the end of the month, review & verify payment voucher and record in the system.
• Check of VAT receipt , Report , PP30 & 36
• Check of withholding tax report (PND.3 ,PND.53 and PND.54)
• Monitor Assets Code, Calculation of depreciation & amortization for the month ended
• Assist with the month-end close consolidation tasks including journal entry processing and other consolidation tasks.
• Prepare and maintain monthly account reconciliations
• Assist accounting manager with any ad hoc and special project
• Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures for the corporate accounting team
• Support annual internal and external audits as necessary, including the preparation of audit schedules, financial statements and footnotes
• Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- To make document list and send to each section to review and conform with work operation as plan specified.
- Manage the document as Specified on the system.
- To record the result of QMS system every month.
- Follow up document, Report and Data of the quality system.
- Preparation of the customer audit and follow up countermeasure.
1. Providing full secretarial and office management support to Vice President and also supporting the Thai teams in general affairs namely travel arrangements etc
2. Organizing meetings by booking facilities and meeting rooms, ensuring that the rooms are properly equipped
3. Manage Executive VP’s schedule meetings, appointments and ensure notice goes out to all attendees; 4.Preparing all realms of administrative work: air ticket booking, mailing, e-mail correspondence, meeting arrangements, etc.
5. Taking minutes.
6. Collecting, organizing, and filing sales orders and other documents using knowledge of paper and electronic filing systems. Having a strong eye for detail in order to accurately maintain a database of customer information.
7.Other related tasks as assigned
• Take care of the progress and complete all J-SOX procedures according to the annual schedule
• Communicate and liaise with other departments about J-SOX procedures.
• Communicate and coordinate with regional headquarter and J-SOX internal auditor for reporting and requirements.
• Coordinate, take care and follow up improvement on internal control system as schedule and report to management.
• Monitor and review all J-SOX documentation to make sure it has been up-to-date.
• Control over and keep custody of all J-SOX documentation for completeness in tidy manners.
- Supervise general accounting, procurement and corporate IT functions
- Ensure the accounting records in accordance with accounting standards of both local statutory and Bridgestone group and in compliance with tax regulations
- Formulate financial planning and analysis procedure including annual budget plan, and mid-term plan and rolling forecast process and enhance quality of financial analysis reporting and budget control
- Develop and maintain functioning of accounting, procurement and IT control policies, procedures and governance to ensure internal controls are in place and in compliance with accounting, procurement and IT control policies and procedures
- Generate ideas, design and implement effectively on procure to pay process or on other assigned process
- Monitor IT projects milestones and their capital expenditures and operation costs.
- Coordinate and communicate with internal audit team to facilitate audit process and requirements