● To receive purchase order, check production plan and control delivery and
schedule adjustment for mass production, spare part and new model lot.
● To receive Sales forecast information and all request and sharing information to
● To control delivery process and whole exporting process.
● To control invoicing process.
● Filling all document under J‐SOX standard for Audit checking.
● To prepare related documents for sales such as P/O, tax invoice and follow up
delivery schedule with customers and factory.
● To handle internal and customer queries and communicate with oversea office
for requirement needed.
● To coordinate with customers and shipping agency.
1. Set formula/ calculate and input standard cost into the system
2. Check the unit cost all transaction in the system and check the difference calculated unit cost.
3. Check all inventory transaction (received and issue transaction) including Materials, Part, Finished goods, Machine part, Tooling part, Check ending balance and transaction flow of inventory for records account
4. Control actual cost
- Check the contain of invoices with matched to inventory control.
- Check the contain of invoices expense and records cost account
5. Prepare inventory ending balance report.
6. Prepare BOI cost report to management
7. Physical inventory and Fixed Asset
Subordiates: 12 persons
- Plan strategies for recriuting
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains employee compensation and benefits programs
- Plan and develop company goal referring to KPI
- Evaluate employee and prepare individual development plan (IDP)
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Handle HR Tasks: HR database management, Legal Contract and Agreement, Attendance, Payroll Calculation, Company Welfare (Health Insurance, Company activities, Event preparation), Recruiting (Job fair recruitment, Arranging the interview, etc..), and other jobs as assigned.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions (Position name organization, Benefit payment structure, career path )
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow
- Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance
- Presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Communicate with both suppliers and customers for smooth operation such as order delivery, control stock and etc.
- To perform documentation job related with sales transaction such as PO, invoice and others.
- To handle import or export documents.
- Supervise day to day operation of all accounting teams
(GL , Finance & Inventory & Costing and etc. )
- Supervise Fixed Assets
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Solve the problems when the staff have in their job.
- Preparing Consolidated
- Preparing Cash flow ( Forcast and actual )
- Preparing Financial Statement : Forcast 3 months
- Closing Financial Statement Monthly and year end and coordinate with internal audit
- Check the standard cost and calculate FOB.(spare part)
- Calculate cost variance
- Control System - AS400
- Calculate personnel income for japanese
- Contact the Industrial Waste Management Bureau for waste
- Contact the Customs department for sale of waste
- Coordinate with government such Revenue Department in Tax issues.
- Perform other duties as required