- Recruiting, selecting, orienting and training staffs
- Manage staffs working schedule
- Managing shop budgets
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Liaising with head office
- Provide full secretarial & administrative support for CEO
- Schedule management / Arrange appointment
- Translation & Interpreter (JP – TH)
- Arranging travel, accommodation and restaurants
- Coordinate with driver and maid
This position is to perform in new company(Business: Trading, Lan and Cable ) which will have 3 people (included manager)this position will report to MD
• Management of the selection process for new employees;
• Management of the admission process: medical examinations, issuance of the work contract, control of the documentation for admission;
• Induction of the new employees of the company;
• Control of support documentation according to legal obligations;
• Manage purchase and delivery of necessary administrative materials;
• Administration of staff evaluations;
• Delivery of salary receipts;
• Support for employee inquiries;
• Review and validation of the information sent by the company responsible for the Payroll;
• Provision and administration of uniforms and security equipment according to legal obligations;
• Control of periodic medical examinations;
• Coordinate individual or function trainings;
• Control of collaborators' faults;
• Manage all the benefits.
・Manage overall GA department (include HR) of the company (2,000 persons size).
・Communicate well with Japanese factory manager and Japanese board member in Japan to report information and situation of internal HR/GA.
・Mainly manage department members (about 20 persons).
・Think and share idea of improvement of operation, structure and regulation of the company from view of HR/GA.
・Communicate with government organization, and update information of law related to human resource/labor.
- Responsible for the day to day organisation of the site administrative and organisational tasks
- Handling office duties such as telephone and mail and and general administration
- Organisations of meetings, business trips, hotel and flight bookings, catering, lunches
- Taking care of facility management and maintenance, office supplies, relation to service providers, business and personal contacts, potential vendors and relations
- Other tasks as assigned
For Human Resources
• Handle full set HR functions (i.e. recruitment, staff administration, compensation & benefits administration, training coordination, staff relations and report analysis)
• Assist to promote and execute HR policy
• Establish and maintain accurate personnel records information
• Organize staff relations activities
• Provide HR services to expatriates (i.e. prepare visa & work permit, individual tax submission)
• Provide general office administration services (i.e. ensuring telecommunication system working properly and office equipment, furniture and fixtures are properly maintained)
• Assist to promote and execute office administration policy and manual
• Manage office logistic and insurance
• Property rental for the company and the expatriates
• Coordination for yearly ISO activity (audit and training)
- Maintain accurate inventory records in SAP both in and out shipment.
- Monitor and identify stock-outs, slow moving stock, expired items and submit report to related person.
- Filing all inventory documents such as delivery order from 3PL,DN,part picking sheet and SSBD picking sheet and keep record to track and trace back.
- Control and create PR to purchase general supplies and equipment to use in OTH warehouse.
- Coordinate stock takes and inventory cycle counts.
- Record data and report stock discrepancies to related person.
- Investigate and resolve any problem related with shortage stock and others as assigned.
- Assess inventory systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- General warehouse maintenance.
1.Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
2.Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
3.Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
4.Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
5.Review and Update standard costs and actual cost for inaccuracies
6.Monitor and focus slow movement and non-movement inventory
7.Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end closing
8.Daily Production Report by the BOI audit
9.Summary BOI Report and any report to concern BOI.
10.Report on breakeven points,margins by products,Customer,Cost centers
11.Report on periodic variances and their causes,focusing in particular on spending variances
12.Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing center
13.Controlling and preparation data for Budget
• Responsible for Payroll, and experienced with Business Plus program
• Responsible for Recruitment & Hiring process with recruitment agency
• Coordinate in-house Training and other in-house and public training
• Support Safety Environmental in office
• Support Company activities in order to employee relations such as New year party, Mid-year party
• Facilitated the Employee & Welfare Committee meetings
• Other related tasks as assigned by Assistant Manager