Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Issue invoice, Tax invoice, Receipt
- Reconcile of each account
- Can understand the standard of Accounting
- Check slips, accounts receivable management (bill issuance),
- invoice management for end-of-month payment services
- Monthly Tax reports such as Withholding Tax, VAT
- Prepare cheque, pay-in cheque, Certificate of Withholding Tax, Receipts ,Vouchers etc,
- Bank reconciliation & others reconciliation
- Prepare supporting details
- Administrative jobs such as Visa, Work permit etc.
- Others assignment
- Communicate with both suppliers and customers for smooth operation such as order delivery, control stock and etc.
- To perform documentation job related with sales transaction such as PO, invoice and others.
- To handle import or export documents.
【Context】 This company is famous energy company. They will set up in September.
【Duty】 Support Japanese MD and Thai manager
【Organization】One Thai and One Japanese
Accounting, tax payment, general affairs, interpretation
• Coordinate local accounting and financial operation to facilitate accounting and financial report.
• Need Japanese business common-sense and convey inquiry/request with it.
• Analyze the accurate of all accounting and financial report, also preparation strategic report for management decision making.
• Analyze and review the trends and variances evident in the company’s financial report.
• Interpret accounting and financial information to evaluate the company’s performance against objectives and report to management.
• Analyze operating reports from operating units and report to management on variances from expected results.
• Contribute to the financial analysis of new ventures and prospective business ventures.
• Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans.
• Monitor all Accounting & financial analysis report accordance with business strategic plan.
• Implement best solution to produce accurate and timely financial reports and information report.
• Coordinate credit evaluation of new prospective customer in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Carry out accounting statement and reports as required by management and local laws.
• Carry out operating budget and financial forecasts for all departments when required.
• Ensure that all legal and statutory requirements are observed.
- Experience in Closing, Finance Closing if candidate as senior level up
- Payment preparation (Local & Oversea)
- Withholding tax preparation
- General leader recording and controlling
- Bank reconciliation
- To control AP, AR, G/L
Main duty: Recruiting, training, evaluating and admin
- Manage and monitor all human resources operations specifically in manpower planning, recruitment,
Employee development set KPI’s, training and appraisals
- To lead, supervise and conduct human resources (Concentrate on recruitment & education)
& General affair functions (Concentrate on corporate matter)
- To streamline procurement process, HR process and other admin related process relevant to
Headquarter and Company Group’s policy
- To be responsible for daily administrative issues, resolve trouble shooting and facilitate
internal departments to smoothen day to day operations
- To stand between Management and employees to enhance mutual understanding and
Circulate appropriate information
- To execute any admin related projects per management assignment
● To receive purchase order, check production plan and control delivery and
schedule adjustment for mass production, spare part and new model lot.
● To receive Sales forecast information and all request and sharing information to
● To control delivery process and whole exporting process.
● To control invoicing process.
● Filling all document under J‐SOX standard for Audit checking.
● To prepare related documents for sales such as P/O, tax invoice and follow up
delivery schedule with customers and factory.
● To handle internal and customer queries and communicate with oversea office
for requirement needed.
● To coordinate with customers and shipping agency.
1. Set formula/ calculate and input standard cost into the system
2. Check the unit cost all transaction in the system and check the difference calculated unit cost.
3. Check all inventory transaction (received and issue transaction) including Materials, Part, Finished goods, Machine part, Tooling part, Check ending balance and transaction flow of inventory for records account
4. Control actual cost
- Check the contain of invoices with matched to inventory control.
- Check the contain of invoices expense and records cost account
5. Prepare inventory ending balance report.
6. Prepare BOI cost report to management
7. Physical inventory and Fixed Asset