- Working with internal teams to ensure seamless service quality
- Support the identification and resolution of incidents and problems
- Plans and implements ways to improve service quality
- Work closely with 1st level customer support to solve any technical problems of end users
- Support other departments for any technical problems
- Monitor service quality and availability to meet the SLA
- Work on various daily IT operational procedures related to company products and services
- Supports application deployments and updates
- Prepare technical documentation
- Other duties may be assigned
- Coordinate in user requirement design
- Coordinate in making Integration Test script and performing Integration Test
- Design program specification and documentation
- Implement programs based on program specifications
- Prepare Unit Test script and perform Unit Test
- Record incidents, report incident fixing status and make test result summary
• Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the training process
• Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with courses standards
• Participates in core course academic support programs and certification program
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Liaise with users and gather requirements to support business specification.
• Communicate with the development team to provide designing and developing new software systems to support business requirement.
• Review software design and technical documents and perform a final test prior to delivery.
• Support technical issues as requested by users and/or propagate to the operation team.
- Support and administration of Messaging and Directory services infrastructure based on MS Exchange Server 2013 technologies.
- Maintain operation/ monitoring/ tuning/ system health check/ trouble shooting MS Exchange Server 2013.
- Maintain/ trouble shooting/ tuning backup system.
- Monitoring and maintain network monitoring system.
- Monitoring and maintain Reverse-Forward Proxy/ IIS service.
- Provide MS Exchange System performance, problem solving and incident reports.
- Provide technical support/ guidance for client side problem related with connectivity to MS Exchange Server.
- Receive and Response to customer call/e-mail.
- Logging and Tracking the details of customer requests and problems as cases.
- Control, escalate and follow up customer cases in order to comply with customer's Service Level Agreement.
- Participate and assist in driving the knowledge management process.
- Responsible in own case, follow up status, progress to user, and keep tracking until the incident was closed. - Support user requests that were defined in team scope of work, following service level agreement.
- Provide report to customer, supervisor and project manager upon requests.
- Other assigned by supervisor and project manage.
1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality, and budget
3. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
4. Ensure resource availability and allocation
5. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress, and report and escalate to management as needed
6. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
7. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
8. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
9. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
10. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
11. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
•Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
•Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
•Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies
•Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
•Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
•Define and document best practices and support procedures
•Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
•Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
•Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
•Carry out special tasks at Management's direction
•Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Coordinate between customer and supplier such as introducing machine suppliers, discussing specification and get proper quotation from supplier- Coordination for purchasing new machine for automobile industry- Follow up customer''s request related machinery