• Conduct inspection and preventive maintenance according to company requirements. Ensure proper setting and functionality of maintained equipment and submit completed maintenance checklists and appropriate reports immediately after completion
• Support installation, commissioning, sterile test and performance test of new filling machines and downstream equipment. Ensure proper setting and functionality of installed equipment and submit completed checklists as requested for project execution immediately after completion
• Monitor production and new technological improvements of filling lines and inform your supervisor about their performance. Detect problems that are negatively influencing efficiency and wastage of the filling lines and actively work on lasting and reproducible problem solutions
• Reactive troubleshooting of the filling lines in order to minimize the possible downtime of the customers’ operation. Report to your supervisor about repeating problems and possible solutions
• Advise the customers’ operation/maintenance staff in preparing the cleaning/maintenance of the filling line. Immediately inform customer if machine is not operated/cleaned as per operating manual requirements. Report immediately to your supervisor if customer is not following instructions
• Preparation of accurate weekly Service Report and submission of it on time agreed upon in order to gather accurate statistics and on time invoicing of service activities rendered to customers
• Install, test and monitor filling line modifications / optimizations according to company requirements in designated timeframe. Report problems and results to your supervisor
• Prepare replaced spare parts for claim / repair procedure to reduce operation costs. Attach information according to requirements and hand them over to your supervisor.
• Responsible for Security Consultant with Security & Network technical knowledge
• Create proposal document
• Propose to customers in Asia Pacific area
• Communicate with cross-functional group companies
• Maintain and keep a good relationship with customers.
1. Responsible for inquiry from employees about OC and IT matter.
2. Cooperate with IT vender to solve IT problem or implement new IT system.
3. Report to director and Japan HQ.
4. Cooperate with Japan HQ about IT system and security.
• To provide comprehensive technical support service to apple devices such as iPads, iMacs, MacBook’s and Apple TV’s including administration, installation and updating of all apple software and Apps to all staff and students.
• Administrative duties relating to the schools’ IT systems including Google Apps for education, Firefly, Destiny and Overdrive.
• Basic Programming knowledge in: Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQL server.
• Basic Web Programming knowledge in: ASP, PHP, CMS such as Wordpress.
• Set up equipment such as desktop PC’s, laptops, data projectors, printers, interactive whiteboards and other ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use.
• General technician duties as and when required to help maintain the school network and support the smooth operation of the schools’ IT infrastructure.