– Plan and develop internal system to be up-to-date and effective
- Monitor network and database of company
– Design, coding and develop application, software
- Support other department about IT system
• Analyze business pattern and requirement, design and plan data analytics system
• Creating business requirement and functional specification documents, conducting the gap analysis, interface mapping.
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
• Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
• Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
• Present information using data visualization techniques
• Collaborate with technical engineer and system development teams
• Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
• Utilize cutting-edge methodologies and technology and create machine learning, statistical, data model
• Gather business requirement. Analyze, design and plan to provide technical solutions.
• Manage disaster recovery, back-up procedures and information security and control structures
Negotiable (must be show your currently pay slip to us) (THB)
IT & ISM Manager
ISM = Information security manager
1. Provide strategies plan that balance business need, technical direction and cost and benefits with corporate direction.
2. Budget plan and control, Compliance monitoring, EBO setting and achieve in time of IT & ISM Project.
3. Ensure that IT implement and operate with high security related to both of infrastructure and application system.
4. Improve IT & ISM operations process, policy, regulation and IT / user people in general.
5. Manage team to ensure a smooth operation by providing direction, supporting, coaching and team motivation, including training program.
6. Providing suggestions to relevant department on IT management methodologies.
7. Provide high technical support with business application. Infrastructure and cooperate with IT outsource.
8. Provide monthly, weekly and report to top management.
9. Cooperate with global and regional to implement global system / infrastructure within the target plan.
Negotiable (must show current pay slip to them (THB)
The Senior Information Technology specialist will assist with operations, troubleshooting and maintenance of the technology infrastructure and system of MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC FACTORY AUTOMATION (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Essential Job Functions.
1. Provide coverage and support for Network operations and information Technology Department as direct by Department Manager.
2. Provide the technical support for the company business and company web presence.
3. Maintenance and Monitor company server.
4. Analyze log files and investigate and correct or record errors that are discovered.
5. Monitor company server and data backup process.
6. Configure network devices as directed.
7. Work with system for endpoint devices management and including software distribution, updates, patching virus protection and imaging.
8. Assist with network account creation and troubleshooting.
9. Development and Maintain scripts and program that automate repetitive task and data transfer in the network operations center.
10. Clearly document features technical specifications, and infrastructure requirement for self- produce technical work and job process.
11. Provide management and administrative support of digital communicate system including training and orientation for staff and administration. This is may include service to partner organizations.
12. Research, recommend and apply new technology as then emerge.
13. Other job’s assigned by Superior.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks
- Providing technical support across the company
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Helpdesk operator
Working at Sathron
-Support Dynamic AX by Management program and Report
-Support Payroll system , Purchase
-Programing, Implement application and training / support end-users, IT Application Section, Information Systems Dept, TTS Bangkok factory
-Support Core Program (TIM, Cognos, Purchasing and AX)
-Solve daily problem
- Responsible for ERP software.
- Coordinating between customer, vendor and development team by using English. (Skype/Making document)
- Identifying data and system according to customer’s business flow and requirements.
- Analyzing system problems and solutions.
- Participating in meeting, support work and user training during the implementation. (By Remote and On-site)
- Handling about project related documents such as manual, minute of meeting.
- Opportunity to work in multinational company.
-Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems for user
-Maintenance IT application to keep information up to date all the time
-Respond to calls/emails from employees seeking help with most appropriate action
-Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
-Follow-up and update incident status and information
-Manage IT application and deployment for new employees/resigned employee to follow company policy such as Files server, Active directory, Anti-virus, Terminal server,IP Phone system, Calabrio Office 365, AirWatch, BlueCoat, LINE Works and etc..