This position is one of the Data Center Infrastructure Services group in the Core Services team who is responsible for providing supporting services driven by REST APIs, Web Applications, and automation tools that enable infrastructure teams, delivery teams, or support teams to manage and deploy the configuration of these infrastructure services such as configuration management, hardware/software deployment, systems management, security, and access across Thomson Reuters data centers – consisting of tens of thousands of servers and other devices around the world at scale and automated fashion.
This position will partner with architecture teams, support teams, infrastructure teams, and delivery teams to act as a consultant to help gather requirements, design technical solutions using our standard services, develop, implement, deploy, and support for these supporting services in case of any event of service interruption.
Looking a candidate who has experienced software development including REST APIs, Web APIs and Web applications, being familiar with DevOps, good professional communication, presentation, and strong technical and organizational leadership.
1. To be a window for all thai customers for all inquiries and communication
2. To visit customer site or filed if necessary to analyze problems
3. Timely report to superiors
4. To arrange and support all general affairs
5. This job may include any aspect of products field support, include system hardware, software and system networking
6. Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
7. Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems
8. Diagnosis mechanical, hardware, software and system failures using established procedures
9. Determines most cost effective repair / resolution to minimize customer downtime.
-Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems for user
-Maintenance IT application to keep information up to date all the time
-Respond to calls/emails from employees seeking help with most appropriate action
-Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
-Follow-up and update incident status and information
-Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
-Manage IT application and deployment for new employees/resgined employees to follow company policy such as Files server, Active directory, Anti-virus, Terminal server,IP Phone system, Calabrio Office 365, AirWatch, BlueCoat, LINE Works and etc..
- Generate excel macro report as per mangement requirement
• Lead pre-sales phase of ERP implementation project as a consultant.
• Analyze fit & gap between business and system.
• Make basic design, Instruction to developer, testing, UAT support.
• Project management.
- Bracket design skill (Initial design concept knowledge) or wire harness design knowledge.
- Small team management, planning and control job progressive.
- Support and Develop wire harness and Bracket training Materials.
- Support Software Training Activity for Embedded Software Development and
- Support with Development of Software Training Material
- Testing and Evaluating Model Based Development Methods for Embedded System
- Development of SIL (Software in the loop) and HIL (Hardware in the Loop)
methodology, using MATLAB/Simulink
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Other assigned tasks by supervisor