1) SAP B1 Technical
He/She has to do installation/configuration to SAP B1 on premise, SAP B1 on Cloud and SAP B1 HANA platform and development regarding SAP B1 customization/Add-on based on SAP Architectures
2) SAP B1 System maintenance support
He/She has to do system maintenance support technical matter mainly after implementation
3) SAP B1 Pre-sales support
He/She needs to support pre-sales for SAP demonstration preparation
4) Reporting and Communication
Understand group's direction and Analyze and select the important information. Summarize important points and report to your boss - timely
- Provide various application support and development opportunities depending on system
- Monitor queue on problem management tracking system and provide user problem resolution in a global environment
- Identify/propose fixes and recovery steps
- Participate in developing/updating functional specifications for programming changes e.g. application changes, reports, interfaces, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams to develop solutions or complete the changes/fixes
- Test the changes (unit testing, integration testing and/or regression testing)
- Develop/update documentation (system document and user document)
- Provide pro-active communication regarding system outages or issues and work around
- Ensure security and controls standard are being met and followed (Click enter for a new line, the old version was two connecting lines)
- Assist with Application Risk Assessment as needed
- Attend team meetings during off hours as needed
- Be able to provide on-call support, if required
1. Propose and present Hardware & Software solution for B2B customer, hearing their issues or problem to be sorted out for their corporate’s efficiency and profitability.
2. Mange software development by taking control of third party software company.
3. Support Panasonic network & wifi product. (Network Switch, RF Net Wifi product)
• Thai Nationality Only
• Male only, Age between 26-30 years old
• Bachelor's degree required at least 2 years of experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software engineer or Computer engineering field
• Excellent (Written/Verbal) English Communication Skills
• Progressive and recent experience programming or teaching one or more object oriented programming languages such as Java. (teaching experience are preferred)
• Solid knowledge of Object-oriented programming languages (Java or C++) (for Program Design and Intro to Java Programming courses)
• Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements
• Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course materials
• Proven educational or administrative experience in critical thinking and problem solving
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the Internet, and learning management systems Competencies related to: curriculum & course development; teaching & learning theory;information resources & evaluating student outcomes
• Conduct inspection and preventive maintenance according to company requirements. Ensure proper setting and functionality of maintained equipment and submit completed maintenance checklists and appropriate reports immediately after completion
• Support installation, commissioning, sterile test and performance test of new filling machines and downstream equipment. Ensure proper setting and functionality of installed equipment and submit completed checklists as requested for project execution immediately after completion
• Monitor production and new technological improvements of filling lines and inform your supervisor about their performance. Detect problems that are negatively influencing efficiency and wastage of the filling lines and actively work on lasting and reproducible problem solutions
• Reactive troubleshooting of the filling lines in order to minimize the possible downtime of the customers’ operation. Report to your supervisor about repeating problems and possible solutions
• Advise the customers’ operation/maintenance staff in preparing the cleaning/maintenance of the filling line. Immediately inform customer if machine is not operated/cleaned as per operating manual requirements. Report immediately to your supervisor if customer is not following instructions
• Preparation of accurate weekly Service Report and submission of it on time agreed upon in order to gather accurate statistics and on time invoicing of service activities rendered to customers
• Install, test and monitor filling line modifications / optimizations according to company requirements in designated timeframe. Report problems and results to your supervisor
• Prepare replaced spare parts for claim / repair procedure to reduce operation costs. Attach information according to requirements and hand them over to your supervisor.
• Responsible for Security Consultant with Security & Network technical knowledge
• Create proposal document
• Propose to customers in Asia Pacific area
• Communicate with cross-functional group companies
• Maintain and keep a good relationship with customers.
1. Responsible for inquiry from employees about OC and IT matter.
2. Cooperate with IT vender to solve IT problem or implement new IT system.
3. Report to director and Japan HQ.
4. Cooperate with Japan HQ about IT system and security.