- Provide Japanese language for JLPT N5 to N4 level and prepare lesson materials to Thai staff
- Provide Thai language each curriculum for Japanese staff.
- Provide Japanese language and Japanese culture to sales/technical staff.
- Technical document creation and engineering support to technical staff.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
Reports to : Infrastructure Manager.
• Implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
• Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
• Implement and support Data Privacy framework.
• Enforce implementation of and compliance with regional security policies.
• Collaborate with senior management, regional security team, and corporate compliance to establish governance for the security programs.
• Pro-active monitoring of security related policies and systems to identify and mitigate security risks.
• Partner with business stakeholders across the company to facilitate training on minimizing threats to the IT systems and raise awareness of information security concerns.
• Assist with the overall business technology planning by providing knowledge and recommendations on information security.
• Support the information security scope of internal and external audits.
• Lead and collaborate with the Information Security Management Representatives (ISMRs) for the surveillance audits and re-certifications of Information Security Management System (ISO 27001).
• Ensure timely de-activation of user accounts for resigned staff and conduct periodic reviews of permissions for current staff.
• Review periodically and keep security related documentation (SOPs, WI, forms, ISO, etc.) up to date.
• Follow up and consolidate monthly ISMS report.
• Partner with Quality Assurance team and Application Support team to conduct and maintain Computer System Validation (CSV) for local and regional IT systems.
• Any other tasks related to information security, data privacy and compliance as assigned by the IT Infrastructure Manager.
*** Shift work (Morning shift: 7.00-16.00
Afternoon shift: 15.00-24.00
Night shift: 23.00-8.00)
● Configuration and troubleshooting of Windows server.
● Configuration and troubleshooting of network device based on Cisco in LAN and WAN environment. Especially Voice unit.
● Support customer requests the were defined in team scope of work, following service level agreement.
● Responsible in own case, follow up status and keep tracking until the incident was closed.
● Control, escalate, and follow up customer cases in order to comply with customer's Service Level Agreement.
● Participate and assist in driving the knowledge management process.
● Provide report to customer, supervisor and project manager upon requests.
Onsite at Toyota industry(samrong)/ Chachoengsao.
• Monitor and manage Software Robotic infrastructure (Web Application server and Database server)
• Monitor and manage VDI infrastructure/Windows File share environment • Provision VDI desktop and install software
• Install and manage Software Robot
• Solve problem, apply change configuration follow customer request
• Track/record information into case manage system
• Perform root cause analysis of incidents, provide the solutions, coordinate implementation and related team
• Update/create/maintain manual operation document
• Create and submit report document to customer
Onsite at TDEM (Bang Bo)
and TTNI (bangkok)
• Daily operation, visual check and monitoring facility's status.
• Problem escalation and trouble shooting.
• Coordinate and support vendor for preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Reporting and document preparation.
• Security access authorization and logging.
• Working rely on customer regulation.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Install program and update
- Replace parts as required
- Prepare KPI and do daily data backup
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Write program Visaul Basic to connect to database
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
• Software documentation thus System workflow, Use case, ER-Diagram, Data dictionary, Basic and Program specification.
• Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
• Working closely with programmers and software developers to build the system
• Overseeing installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released
• Providing staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded system.
*work place is Loxley co., ltd. at Klongoey or The Comptroller Generals Department at Payathai.
1.Evaluating trends relating to new technology and recommending upgrades to the infrastructure platform.
2.Managing IT projects and ensuring that project meets agreed upon timelines, budgets, scope and quality requirements. (installing and maintaining technical infrastructure (hardware, software, network and security) to support critical business needs.)
3.Monitoring service level agreements , and leading the team to improve and create processes and procedures.
4.Conducting regular reviews and ensuring the team solves trouble shooting properly and in a timely manner.