• 1. Management and control for canteen and center area.
• 2. Management and control Transport ,Maid ,Gardener and Security system.
• 3. Check and set budget for stationary and uniforms.
• 4. Management and monitoring for public area.5.Weekly and monthly cost control and Check .
• Building Job
• 1.Control to business tax, Signboard Tax and Property tax
• 2.Availability control ,decision and solutions of usage building and working area .
• 3.Consideration new areas for usage.
• 4.Monitoring for maintenance and improve working area both of company and public areas.
• 5. Monitor the annual building inspection to be in accordance with the law.
• Insurance Job
• 1.Control and monitor factory insurance and licens renewal
• 2.Control and monitor both of health and company 's car Insurance .
• 3.Chek and control of license renewal with government.
• 1.Plan and control for CSR activity.
• 2.Plan and control of energy saving and cost reduction.
• 3. Control and coordinate special company's activities.
• General Management
• 1. Plan and control for annual budget.
• 2. Develop knowledge and skill of subordinates .
• 3. Monitor, analysis, consultation for problem solving, and improve services.
• 4. Coordinate with other agencies, both internal and external.
• Support IT job.
• 1. Control, suggest for IT. Job both internal and external.
• 2. Review and follow up about to keep company's information confidential (GRBBS.) system and employee
• 3.Introduce new hardware and software to suit for currently.
• 4.Control of security to be in accordance with the law and piracy.
• 5. Support for system monitoring from headquarter.
• Set up target and plan of safety job to support company policy.
• Implement safety and environmental regulation or standard for workplace.
• Improving the occupational health and safety management system.
• Maintain and responsibilities according to defined announcement by Thai safety and Environment Law.
• Management and planning of Safety and health activities to employee.
• Monitor risk of accident and environment in factory and analysis problem of accident and environment.
• Meeting with Safety committee and Safety Leader for reduce number of injuries and accident in factory , protect and improvement process is accident.
• Set up plan of CSR activity.
• Management and control Safety team.
**This is junior position**
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual record of time attendance.
- Maintain and update active employee’s payroll/ benefit information
- Support to senior to prepare the monthly payroll effectively and accuracy
- Support to senior to manage employee benefits including monthly employee benefits report and incident report from employee claims.
- Independently response to any inquiries related to employee benefits
- Liaise with Social Security Office, Company Fund Administrator and Group Insurance company when any inquiries occurring.
- Organize record and file the personal data of all employees.
- Ensure a timely and accurately update of employee data in HR System.
- Other related tasks assigned by supervisor
Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:30 and sometimes, activities on weekend.
- Take care of office management, office stationary, mailings, reception, security, maid
- Manage and monitor the general affair expense and operate such expenses in system within timeline
- Manage and oversee all the service contract/agreement related to office management and general affairs service
- Coordinate and proceed for Visa & work permit documentation
- Coordinate with one stop service immigration and Labor department
- Manage and control company’s asset registration for newcomer and the company’s guests such as entry card and other necessities.
- Manage the company asset in aspect of office equipment.
- Making weekly, monthly and annual report of general affairs.
- In the meanwhile, take care of sustainability activities as assigned by direct supervisor including monthly report and maintain the data record of each sustainability activity.
- Do all admin and document tasks such as making PO and quotation
- In charge of office works and coordination
- Booking fight ticket and hotel rooms for Japanese executives
- Document support for service Engineer
- Looking for someone who have experience in office documents
• Manage for accounting Document and Filing
• Handle processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist in closing financial statements
• Responsible for accounting tasks of 1 production line (both AP/AR)
- Day-to-day booking of transactions.
- Bank Reconciliation/ G/L.
- Submission of documents (PND & PP) to Revenue Department in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Proficient and diligent in booking transactions in our accounting system.
Document control and record (QP-QS-001)
- Proceed the process of Document Action Request: DAR and record DAR logbooks
- Categorize, file and retrieve documents using specific classification and organization systems.
- Responsible for the orderly recording and keeping of physical and electronic documents, including distributing new documents and discarding obsolete records.
- Keep records and logs of document retrievals, updates, distributions and removals.
Internal audit (QP-QS-002)
- Carrying out annual activities, indicate policies, regular internal audits form a team and make annual audit schedule.
Receive audit from external organizations (CB, Custom) and close NC,OB, others as customers required.
- Make plan for management review including arrange meetings with relevant departments.
- Monitor improvement activities and others
- Operate company’s rule and policy
- KPI performance
・Manage overall accounting & finance of the company (2,000 persons size).
・Communicate well with Japanese factory manager and Japanese board member in Japan to report information and situation of accounting & finance.
・Mainly manage department members (about 20 persons).
・Think and share idea of improvement of production from view of accounting & finance (e.g. cost reduction by cost management).
・Communicate with government organization, and update information of law related to accounting.