・General office work. Document control.
・Obtain/Renew visa & work permit for Japanese.
・Interpret between Japanese and Thai in internal and external meeting.
・Tranlate the document between Thai, English and Japanese.
・Support Japanese manager to operate the company.
・Coordinate with the client to manage the order.
・Communicate with government organization if needed.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
・Coordinating scheduled date and time among various members.
・Arranging the accommodation for business people who visits our company.（Mainly Japanese).
・Be spoken by DMD and other employee in the company then support and fulfilment their business inquiries（GA)
・Be a translator of other member.(Requirement Japanese and Thai language skill)
・To contact and deal with domestic requirements given from local authorities.
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
- Assist Manager for running the overall HR management system and ensuring that there are sufficient resources of all and maintain the system.
- Manage HRD/HRM/HR project follow company policies; Recruitment, Employee Relation and Performance management
- Implement and monitor Performance Management System and Goal Setting as well as Measurement tool and system
- Ensure that HR functions are well defined, documented, communicated and executed across all
Arrange Employee relation /Engagement activities to make and improve good relation with all employee
- Maintain company rule/ regulation and disciplinary action for employee
- Coordinate with concerned government department, Labor Department and others related government department and maintain Thai Labor Standard system follow company plan
- Build up good relationship in organization including welfare, Participation resolving Labor dispute situation and investigation when required
・Support the client by accounting service. Be in charge of 3~4 clients.
・Control overall accounting process of the client.
・Handle AP/AR, bookkeeping and transaction. Coordinate with bank and related part.
・Submit/Review Tax and VAT declaration, financial statement.
・Manage and deliver work to meet the deadline.
- 80% supoort other department, dealing with company documents, car booking, hotel, stationary and office supplies
- 20% for accounting; follow the customer's billing, collect document that related to account transaction, facilitate the payment process, petty cash, checking the reimbursement, expense report, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
• Managing repossession teams to achieve company target
• Control write-off budget.
• Managing delinquent customers and directly supervise 20+ team member
• Managing team members to achieve collection targets as per company policies, procedures, goals and philosophies.
• Coaching ,enhancing, suggesting and initiating new ideas for team member.
• Develop collection calling strategies for improvement
• Creating and developing collection guidelines.
• Identifying problematic issues.
• Prepare , Review and analyze team performance reports