Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
・Coordinating scheduled date and time among various members.
・Arranging the accommodation for business people who visits our company.（Mainly Japanese).
・Be spoken by DMD and other employee in the company then support and fulfilment their business inquiries（GA)
・Be a translator of other member.(Requirement Japanese and Thai language skill)
・To contact and deal with domestic requirements given from local authorities.
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
Replacement position (Retirement)
Head office : Bangkok
Branches : Mae mo (Lampang), Hong sa (Laos)
- Managing a Finance & Accounting team (~20 persons) covering functions in AR, AP, GL, and closing.
- Coordinate between Bangkok and Mae mo branch
- Delivering accounting and financial information in compliance with the company requirements in a timely manner.
- Develop team members and build working relationships with Divisional and Corporate Finance and Accounting teams
- Ensuring statutory account compliance with local rules and other regulators as a listed company.
- Liaising with relevant internal and external parties
- Being responsible for budget management.
Handling all accounting transactions and ledgers such as GL, AP, AR
Prepare payment via online banking and manual cheques
Issue receipt to customer
Reconciling AP, AR, VAT, withholding tax and bank statement
Handling tax reports including VAT,CIT, withholding tax, PP 30, PP 36 PND 1,PND2,
Prepare A/P Aging and A/R Aging report
Handling staff claims & expenses, staff payroll and social security-fund
Handle on fixed assets i.e. Register, Depreciation, Stock control
Prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
Prepare monthly balance sheet and P/L reconciliations
Coordinating with internal/external auditors, banks, Revenue Department,DBD
Booking Exchange to bank
Cash In Out
Report directly to Japanese MD
Other duties assigned (HR,Admin)
[Admin 70, IT 30 ]
- Handle Administration tasks including Book flight / arrange travel trip / Hotel reservation
- Maintain internal databases
- Responsibilities of general daily administration work and documentation
- Check Asset List
- Coordinate with IT outsource
- Manage and monitor all installed system and infrastructure
- Overseeing administrative and support functions; for example, outlining the duties and responsibilities of HR
・Coordinate between sales, construction, design and finance department.
・Attend meeting, include board meeting and make the minutes.
・Understand the situations of the projects.
・Collect reports from each deparments.
・Follow up processes and report to Japanese director.
・Support research jobs and make English or Thai report.