Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
・Coordinating scheduled date and time among various members.
・Arranging the accommodation for business people who visits our company.（Mainly Japanese).
・Be spoken by DMD and other employee in the company then support and fulfilment their business inquiries（GA)
・Be a translator of other member.(Requirement Japanese and Thai language skill)
・To contact and deal with domestic requirements given from local authorities.
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Co-ordinate with Thai client , Japanese client in sometime and event task of company
- Handle about social media task of company
1. Take care of preventive maintenance services to customers (after sales)
2. Coordinate and communicating relevant information with customer
3. Communicate and monitoring with maintenance team (Thai staffs) to complete with customer’s requirements
4. Other related duties as required
- Recruit as per requested Job Descriptions
- Process and supervise training
- Process payroll
- Personnel Administration
- Process the appraisal
- Update HR rules
- Manage employees' welfare & benefit
- Process visa and work permit apply
- Compare quotations and issue purchasing order
- Manage office supplies
- Organize and support company activities
This position is a member of Finance & Accounting Department to perform the company’s period closing and ensure that the accounting is carried out in accordance with Thai Accounting Standard, The principles of TFRS, Local Tax rules and regulation, and in accordance with the instructions of the Group accounting.
• All accounting and finance functions including monthly closing , AR, AP, Cash flow, Cost and Inventory, taxation, reporting and forecasting
• Execution and coordination of accounting closing activities.
• Prepare month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation
• Daily monitoring of accounting activities
• Prepare Budgeting, monthly forecast of P/L
• Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues
• Interact wit Revenue Department related to Taxation issue.
• Training / supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
• Consolidate Package report ( contact Head Quarter in Japan)
• Tax controlling