Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
・Coordinating scheduled date and time among various members.
・Arranging the accommodation for business people who visits our company.（Mainly Japanese).
・Be spoken by DMD and other employee in the company then support and fulfilment their business inquiries（GA)
・Be a translator of other member.(Requirement Japanese and Thai language skill)
・To contact and deal with domestic requirements given from local authorities.
- To collect rental payment from the customer on past overdue payment, monitors and follow up by phone and field collector.
- To handle debt collection and ensure the credit control is align with the policy.
- To take action with the customer overdue in legal process or legal execution process.
- To repossess our property from the customer and asset investigation in part of legal execution process.
- Manage overdue customer in term of restructure, recovery and write-offs debt.
- Assist on general administration and operation of company, coordinate with other departments for necessary support
- Responsible for office supplies purchase and fixed asset management
- Responsible for company’s documents and files management
- Assist on boarding arrangements
- Assist General Manager in tasks where required
This role is responsible for accurately performing accounting tasks such as book keeping, financial statements preparation and tax matters under supervision of the Administration Manager and contributing to smooth operations by supporting superior’s task.
- Administer cash on hand in the bank
- Accounting book keeping according to company policy and tax regulation
- Verify all invoices and payment vouchers
- Handling monthly / quarterly / year-end closing
- Keep and monitor accounting documents in according to company policy
- Verify various tax payment and payment on time basis (PND 3 / 53 / 51 / 50)
- Prepare monthly budget analysis report to management
- Checking staff working hours, control staff’s leave summary
- Support administration and marketing team or other duties assigned by management
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
Accounting Assistants are expected to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. A successful candidate should understand basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel, and also be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy
• Maintain digital and physical financial records
• Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
1. Develops and Organizes short-term and long-term Sales and Marketing
- Plan and strategies to ensure company objective achievement.
2. Manages, monitors, and controls all production operations to conform with overall production
- Plans in form of quantity, quality, cost, and time.
3. Administrate and handle risks that will affect the company’s achievement.
4. Support all development within the company in order to increase the organization’s performance.
5. Creates good working environment and good labor relations atmosphere in all company.