-In charge of import food , snack from Japan to Thailand
-Coordinate with Oversea, Carrier, Shipping agent and Freight forwarder.
-Follow up import shipment.
-Coordinate with warehouse for import cargo.
-To performs job-related duties as assigned.
-Develop Marketing Communication Strategy/Plans for AMATA Group in order to increase customers base and ensure AMATA marketing strategy align with the corporate goals and yearly sales target. - Develop corporate communication plan and take lead to ensure its successful implementation for
Amata Group, provide suggestion or guideline and handle crisis communications, coordinate with other departments / business units in order to communicate to public, media and clients.
-Manage AMATA Brand and Image in all media channels to support AMATA Group Business and develop AMATA Brand with the media both in Thailand, Vietnam and International.
-Provide guidance/advice in regard to the use of AMATA brand, guideline for social media program, etc.
-Operation control, coorperate with warehouse team to follow up cargoes from suppliers to delivery warehouse on time as the packing & shippiing plan,
-Coordinate with oversea customers, packing people and support export document
-Deal with import export document; invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, BS19, Blue Conner, BOI and has knowledge about air way bills, bill of landing, sea way bill, fumigation, SGS and organise export documents for shipments.
-Making inventory report and cutting stock of rack
-To manage logistics cost by control the cost to be under budget
-To handle emergency order to finish full export process
-Manage shipping company to control and cooperate with shipping
-Prepare shipping document
**Making sereral kinds of report in English and report to the Manager
•Explore new payment technology/product/process and keep updating to related parties
•Research the mechanic/process of those happenings and clarify the relation of those new trend/movement with the current situation of the company and identify the company’s positioning in the market
•Assess the impact to the company and propose a reasonable counter measure
•Contact the existing partners or approach new partners to obtain necessary information on the said issues
•Coordinate with internal and external parties to solve the ongoing issues or to enable the new product/process/initiative
•Research the market in terms of market size and business feasibility
•Oversee and control the ongoing project schedule
Develop & evaluate compliance to prevent or deal with cases occured
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments with subsidiaries of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
• Asses the business’s future ventures for management
• Prepare reports for management
• Control daily operation process
-Processing all documentation concerning BOI requirements
-Applying for BOI approval for raw materials, extension or revision BOI privilege and scrap report
-Compose, prepare, edit letters and contact BOI and IC for import and cut stock raw material
-Prepare marketing plan and direct promotion design
-Prepare advertising plans and exhibition, including the relevant external organization
-Make plan to select the appropriate marketing materials and target audience for the information and marketing activities
-Create plan expanding new customers for both domestic and oversea
-Plan and find ways to improve performance of sales staff
-Designing and creating marketing communication equipment to develop the image of organization
1. Plan and supervise product sales.
2. Analyze weaknesses and strengths of products.
3. Coordinate with Sales Department to offer products.
4. Maintain old customer base and find new customers.
5. Define product development guidelines.
1) Leading Digital Innovations
• Designing digital business model for success
• Leveraging Open Innovation
• Strategy and Competition in the Digital Age
2) Executing a Digital Transformation
• Digital Transformation: From Products to Platforms, Network Effects, Markets, Environment and Structure
• Mastering Disruptive Business Models
• Surviving Disruption: Responses to a Disruptive Challenger
• Leadership and the Customer Value Imperative
3) Digital Marketing Strategy
• Planning and Executing Digital Marketing Strategy
• Digital Advertising Mix
• Making Digital Matter - Metrics, ROI and Agile Modelling
• Organizational Challenges of Digital Marketing