- Planning and direction of the contents in each Channel, compelling and consistent with marketing plans and products.
- Supply and monitor teams to produce contents on the guidelines, timelines and budget, follow measure and evaluate staffs in the team.
- Always monitor trends, competitor and event that happen
- Create new ideas and be a leader of concerning meeting to make brainstorm in contents production
- Plan and develop online marketing activities with team.
- Take care of order for the convenience of ordering customers.
- Plan to offer promotions. Coordinate to create marketing materials.
- Plan to promote through online media include Social Media Channels.
- Other tasks as assigned.
1.PROMOTING BRAND AWARENESS among the internal and external communications such as publish quarterly newsletters, prepare contents and content translation for social media
2.COORDINATE among the team for project planning, activities within team and among the subsidiaries, make the needed recommendations and help translate them into communications products in support of the regional strategy.
3.PUBLISH and CONTRIBUTE to Sharp regional network including subsidiaries and distributors for the sharing of internal communications.
4.SUPPORT marketing events for regional meetings including prepare catering and take minutes and report to assistant manager for Marketing BSCA (Business Solution Center Asia)
5.SUPPORT the regional marketing teams for common marketing collateral
6.Knowledge of the basic tenets of advertising, including direct mail, print, web and social media is essential.
7.PREPARE and ANALYSE monthly internal reports for e-learning to send to partners and subsidiaries. Updated and summary reports for e-learning activities.
8.REPORTING TO the regional marketing manager and senior manager
*Company Details & Benefits
1.Working Time : 8.30 – 17.50 (Mon-Fri), break 12.00-13.00 (strict in working time 8.30 & 17,50, recorded by finger scan)
2.Vacation : staffs can take vacation after complete one year service as below
6 days (1-3 years) 9 days (3-5 years) 12 days (5 years & more)
3.Sick Leave: 30 days
4.Leave with pay : 6 days (able to take 3 days consecutive days) for the necessary affairs
5.Leave without pay as approved by manager
6.Other leave follow by labor department
7.Bonus : around 2.5 months (cut off for bonus is Oct-Sep yearly, first year will be lower than expectation)
8.Public Holidays : 15 days
10.Life Insurance : Assist Mgr. 300K Supervisor 200K
11. No Health Insurance
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Carry out customer’s purchasing orders
- Key in customer's purchasing orders into the system
- Handling and issuing Dispatch Note and/or Invoice for shipping
- Handling Delivery Confirmation to customers
- Entering data of sales order receiving into recorded file
- Stock assignment for complicated cases
- Handling purchasing orders and inventory control
- Coordinate with suppliers
- Perform other related duties as required
-Will work closely with client and internal FW team with taking ownership and accountability for the assigned work. Helping with the planning and implementation of research projects, day-to-day project management, delivery of analysis, development of actionable insights and effective presentations with high level of autonomy.
Also you will have a responsibility of managing revenue growth on a yearly basis; building strong client relationships, and contributing to overall client satisfaction.
•Acts as a client advisor, partnering with Insights and clients along the process of ongoing work, and can be trusted to bring a solid set of negotiation, technical and process skills to the conversation.
•End-to-end management of projects, including all aspects of Project planning, project control and final delivery of projects meeting customer expectations of time and quality.
•You are an interface with clients at key stages including (but not limited to)
Proposals, Questionnaire /Moderation guide and other materials Design, Deliverables
•Documenting any new thinking/ learnings, adaptations to protocol etc for future studies
- Product in charge is Banner Group
- Channel focus : Over the Counter Channel and also 7-11
- Job focus : Above the Line program and mass campaign
- Logistic Part : Demand and Supply matters both OTP and DKSH
1.Implement the approved marketing as plans to be successful for achieving the objectives.
2.Tracking sales data for product performance as report or Marketing Evalutation
3.Focus handle on Consumer and Trade Program for Over The counter channel and 7-11
4. Working focus on advertising agency for some communication campaign
5.Work focus on Below-the-Line marketing activities : consumer program, Product Consultant (PC), Booth Events
6. Handle Brand Activation by initiating, Implementation and summarizing
7. Logistic Part : Demand and Supply planning since working closely with Production of OS
8. Tracking Spendling allocation and record for booking in A & P
9. Work with outside resources sush as agencies, suppliers, organizing agencies, suppliers and etc
10. Summarize all marketing activities for working monthly Peformance Report
11. Monthly Damaged goods checking as optional
12. Supply planning for 7-11 and manage stock availability for Purchasing order
13. working with OS production and warehouse for well-preparation
14. Coordinate with distributor for costing and price setting
15. All assignments that will be assigned from direct boss upon above.
- Procure and purchase products according to user requirements.
- Make report and collect data of suppliers for comparing and selecting
- Review and check the documents or details of the purchase
- Attend meeting with related units concerning with products
- Control the delivery process with supplier
- Compare and negotiate prize rate with suppliers
- Handle related documents ex. payment, purchase order, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Responsible for the strategic development and executions of Marketing for the Brand
- Identify new consumer insights and trends to enable the Brand to deliver new innovation and highly competitive products.
- Plan and maintain PR & marketing budgets to meet the company’s financial objective.
- Analyze consumer behavior and sales records to investigate market trends and other relevant markets development.
- Organize and coordinate PR, advertising and promotional activities to achieve the company’s volume and revenue targets.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to give an authentic voice to our brand. You will be in charge of designing key strategies to enhance brands by connecting with our consumers through integrated campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for trend spotting and the love for food. You will work collaboratively to identify customer insight, maximize revenues, and drive an effective action plan.
Develop brand communication and PR strategies to enhance all brands
Define PR activities, sponsorship marketing, collaborating with CSR and execute integrated campaigns through various channels and media including online, offline, above the line, below the line and digital channels
Oversee communication and work with media agency to develop effective media plans
Lead in-store communication direction and execution including brand signage, POP merchandising standard and in-store activation for special occasions, that deliver brand essence, build brand image and support operation execution
Manage budgets and effectively allocate resources among campaigns
Supervise subordinates to effectively manage the whole cycle of promotion campaign
Build teamwork with internal cross-functional teams for effective project management
Carry out any other assignments assigned by supervisor
5+ years experience in Casual Dining Restaurants(CDR), Quick Service Restaurants(QSR), FMCG, or any related industries in Marketing field
A minimum of Master’s degree in Marketing or Management-related field
- Send Forecast and Purchase order to Vender
- Follow up part delivery on time
- Follow up confirm PO from Vendor
- Update delivery check
- Check shortage everyday
- Follow up pull in delivery from Vendor
- Issue PO Manual , incase of stock shortage
- Check INV. Oversea ( part , price , q'ty and project )
- For Oversea Vendor request BOI Clearance
- Request MP set new part Master