Supervises and manages a team of people, which will include organising work schedules and issuing shipping instructions to ensure delivery times and locations are co-ordinated. This will also include track and trace management so as to monitor goods at all times.
- Process and prepare export documents e.g. Booking Confirm , B/L , L/C , Form D , A , E , AI , CO , FTA , JTEPA , C/O Chamber
- Coordinate with customers and relevant government agencies via e-mail or phone.
- Prepare a Customer Invoice.
- Take up additional assignments as required to meet with the company needs.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Main task is to identifying and developing new market and business by researching, surveying, networking, visiting, exhibiting or other means of identifying new market and business opportunities, either from new or existing clients, and work in conjunction with sales, production, and technical team to generate new revenue for company from potential new markets, through new or existing products or services of company.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new clients, and set targets together with sales team and provide support that will continually improve the relationship with clients.
- Work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.- Create stategic planning and handling in sales forecast
- Coordinate and support sales team focus on South East Asia area (Domestic + Inter)
- Report to Taiwanese MD
- Product: silicone sealant
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
-Contact with shipping agency to make booking each shipment
-Plan loading the goods date for export shipment and inform to warehouse or supplier for arrange the goods
Create invoice and packing list and pass to shipping agency for process customs clearance
-Check draft Form E, Form D, Form JTEPA, Form AJ
-Summarize monthly shipment report in excel file.
-Summarize monthly expense report in excel file
-Well cooperate with oversea suppliers
-Understand 3rd party Invoice and shipments (Preferred)
-Check import shipping documents (Air/Sea)
-Checking draft import entry
-Prepare the document for issue cashier cheque (import duty and customs VAT)
- Input expense for each shipment in Sales and Purchase control systems
- Check Form E, Form D, Form JTEPA, Form AJ
- Summarize monthly expense report in excel file
- Well cooperated with over sea suppliers.
- Understand 3rd Invoice party and shipments (Preferred)
- Assigned by leader
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Request for quotations from suppliers, following, collecting quotations and negotiation with suppliers.
- Analyze the cost offered by the supplier in order to minimize prices and control costs.
- Learning and acknowledge of raw material, functions of the components in the car seat. (By training within the company and fieldwork).