Supervises and manages a team of people, which will include organising work schedules and issuing shipping instructions to ensure delivery times and locations are co-ordinated. This will also include track and trace management so as to monitor goods at all times.
1. Developing trade marketing strategy of own brand with utilizing all channels to meet established sales and market share target.
2. Collect the data and information, execute that strategy by setting sales target and activity in all channels, (review it in monthly).
3. Control sales and budget of own brand category collaborating with manager and subordinates. 4. Check and summarize the reports, and participate in related meetings.
5. Monitor activities and estimation of expense. (Review it in monthly)
• Develop trade marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy
• Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers
• Maintain customer relationship for future purchases
• Cultivate programs that ensure products sell in-store
• Review market trend and company performance to find opportunity to grow
• Control trade marketing budget effectively
• Plan production and assign to those involved every week.
• Update products according to production plans and monthly reports
• Control production and deliver to customers
• Control raw material stock Component parts and FG (products available for sale)
• Control production planning according to the steps
• Plan production and procurement of raw materials
• Review and improve production planning to increase efficiency
• Control the list of suppliers and monitor supplier evaluation
• Analyze and negotiate prices, request samples and follow-up assessments
• Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of company visions.
• Supervising and coaching all operational team especially Leader team
• Creating solutions for any problems associated with operations.
• Monitoring Inventory control and quality process
• Warehouse performance reporting and follow Billing/Costing report each customer
• Warehouse operation planning Inbound ,Outbound ,Import and Export with team by daily basic
• Cooperate with customers to support and preparing for checking stock as the planned.
• Cost saving and control equipment involve with Operation process
・Carry out surveys or interview to gain information of the business.
・Conduct analysis (such as topic related to HR, IT).
・Prepare business proposals and presentations.
・Present findings and recommendations to the customer.
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Handing inbound and outbound shipments and coordinate with oversea supplier or customer,
carrier, shipping agent, freight forwarder, and internal department.
- Responsible for control proceeding both Import-Export Customer Formalities Clearance, FDA,
and related government parties.
- Managing shipping documents – invoices, packing lists, B/L, forms. Checking the accuracy of import documents,
and preparing and sending out export shipping documents according to shipping instructions
- Ensure that shipments will be on schedule as needed
- To performs other job-related duties as assigned.