Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Closing month end reports of the companies, both accurately and on time in Oracle system.
- Prepare accounting entry for the Company’s businesses.
- Prepare regulatory report and the Company’s operating result to regulators.
- Prepare management report in accordance with management required.
- Supervise daily operation on payment function such as check tax invoices, review payment vouchers and petty cash and ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Supervise daily operation on receive function such as invoices and received voucher.
- Supervise receivables, payables, cash receipt/disbursements in term of general ledger functions
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Cooperate and work with Marketing & Sale team to support and develop business cases/analysis for new product, promotion, customer profitability, pricing strategy, ROI, cost to serve, as well as any other day-to-day operational issues.
- Review the performance forecast by month, monitor the actual to ensure that the performance is on track with the target and contract.
- Perform internal process improvement of trade spending tracking and marketing expenses, accounting record to enhance process efficiency and visibility
- Prepare monthly profitability report by products and customers with commentary to define opportunity and risk in terms of product wise and customer wise for management.
- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Maintain good relationship with shareholders and provide good coordination with them
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Control and manage the Engineering Department for all internal and external electrical projects with oversight in terms of cost and quality of engineering work, deployment and team members.
• Identify and implement solutions for problem areas within the plant, establish project schedule, manage project to meet the schedule by developing and implementing electrical plant modifications to improve, increase and sustain plant productivity.
• Initiate and perform Installation, Operational and Computerized Software Validation of new products, new processes, and new equipment in accordance with Quality System Requirements.
• Support Technical Sales Demonstrations for incoming customer visit or site visit for technical questions and cross-functional support to Sales, Customer Services, Production and Quality Assurance Departments.
• Write procedures, training materials and assist in document control to handle quality process issues where appropriate.
• Responsible of the monthly reporting of the factory (income, costs, result)
• Provide a deep analysis of the factory performance on a monthly basis: comment variances between plan and actual costs, explain, make recommendations for improvements
• Participation in the quarterly review of the budget and investments plan
• Responsible to follow the stock with the factory manager and the warehouse supervisor
• Continually try to improve the accuracy of the cost control data, and on the different processes related to the finance field.
• Committed to always give the most accurate figures possible
• Manage factory accountant along with the chief accountant
• Any other tasks as required by the factory manager and the CFO
- Provide strategic plan that balance business need, technical direction, and cost/benefit with corporate direction.
- Prepare budget for IT division and provide detailed project plan
- Project preparation and management, including follow up team schedule, system quality and resources arrangement.
- Supervise and communicate to related party and team to complete duties in regards to operational and/or project-related work.
- Work with oversea company , vendor on IT related project and task.
- Provide and participate in regional project and activity.
- Provide monthly, weekly and report to top management.
"• Measurement & Update BOQ -IFC Documents• Collect IFC drawings, specification and typical details of steel structures, piping works, electrical and instrumentation works, equipment and testing for each module• Collect FAB drawings of steel structures, electrical and instrumentation works for each Register all the received IFC drawings, documents and update the status by weekly• Provide all the soft copy of IFC, FAB drawings and documents to the outsource for measurement the quantities based on Project Requirements• Coordinate with engineering team to clarify all the queries raised from outsource• Check the measurements information upon delivery from outsource• Submit all hard and soft copies of the measurements information to client tam• Arrange the meeting with all QS teams for settling the measurements• Complete the BOQ of each module with measured quantities and pricing as appropriate• Measurement & Final BOQ - As-built Documents• Working as the same with the above activities to complete the final measurements & BOQ from As-built drawings and information, variations and change orders • Assist to prepare backup details of the monthly progress payment• Update the measurements status and report• Others as required an ad hoc basis"
Project is ex.). Instrallation for air conditioning,Equipment,Piping,Ducting and so on- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each phase of a project - Provide the technical support to subordinates such as how to make a contractions drawing, how to check the process, how to make a budget document- Responsible for making a quality document and control quality of project
Job Descriptions- To support management by providing Finance leadership to Bangkok operations to drive and deliver KPIs, and ensure accuracy and predictability of financial results. These are to be achieved through a sound financial management process including timely and regular financial & statutory reporting and reviews, maintenance of internal controls, and working as a strong business partner to the Country managers;- To support management in preparing the financial reports for the monthly business reviews & forecasting as well as annual budget exercise; - To manage Accounts Receivable in excellent condition as per KPIs set;- To oversee local finance team in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with policies, accounting standard & statutory requirements;- Plan & execute financial year-end audit process and liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, lawyers, corporate secretarial etc;- To assist and participate in maintaining and ensuring continuous improvement of accounting system and procedure.- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required to provide management with timely financial report, analysis and information for decision-making.
Sales Cooperation / To communicate customer, Oversea branch and supplier in Japanese language. Sales Development and Management / Planning and develop Sales activity and manage sales activity to meet as plan.Operation Control: To cooperate with warehouse and operation team to smooth delivery to customer on time as plan. To cooperation with customer and supplier for support and solve problem from delivery and quality discuss, negotiate among supplier and customer. To have correspondence with oversea customer and NITCO oversea branch. To manage and adjust delivery/shipment schedule between suppliers and customers.Shipping / Customs: Fully conversant with export and import documentation: invoice, packing list certificate of origin, BS19, Blue Corner, BOI , Free Zone, Bonded W/H and etc. Fully knowledge of in co-terms: Air way Bills, Bill of Lading, Sea Way Bill, Fumigation etc. To organize export documents for shipments.Budget Control: Control sales and operation cost to meets as budget setting.Logistic Cost Control: To control the logistic cost, cost reduction and job operation to achieved the target.