- Procurement Management
- QCD control
- Cost reduction planning
- Team management - Procurement activities (Inquiry, Negotiation,
Order Placement, Delivery Control, Quality Check, etc.)
- Contact vendors, related companies in Japan and other countries
• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Control purchasing department budgets
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
• Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
• Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
• Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers
• Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
• Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
• Make or buy analysis of stands production and decision in cooperation with management
• Ensure that correct accounting policies are being applied when budgeting and allocating actual spend.
• Ensure that there are, at all times, proper procedures and controls for purchasing, receiving, stores and requisitioning
• Responsible for all aspects in manufacturing including production, Production Planning&Logistics, Maintenance and Infrastructure QAQC and Engineering
• Manage monitor and supervise the production team to achieve company goals,
Coordinate with other departments to support the production line.
• Establish policy, strategic and production plan
• Control and Improvement efficiency and production cost
• Coordinate with customers and other department for solving production problem.
• Development and Improvement product for customer satisfaction.
• Determine organization strategy for sustainable growth.
- Oversee the overall HR function Recruiting.
- Participate as a member of the local management team regarding matters pertaining to Company's business, policies and procedures, business strategies, etc.
- Liaise with Government and other statutory bodies (when required) to ensure full compliance to all laws and regulation pertaining to Employment.
- Provide Management with Monthly HR Reports and Metrics; track, monitor and analyze HR KPIs so as to develop and implement effective HR plans and programs promptly to address key issues and gaps.
- Ensure compliance to all Company's Legal & Ethical Compliance Program.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
1. Responsible for accounting, finance and HR&GA for factory.
2. Cooperate with Bangkok office for documentation and task transfer.
3. Supervise 5-6 admin and accounting staffs for daily operation.
4. Report to Japanese managers.