- Manage import/Export order processing through effective communication/coordination with oversea colleagues and customers.
- Monitor and advise team members when problem has occurred.
- Manage any relevant operational issues and provide efficient and timely problem solving.
- Control, manage and negotiate the cost and performance of vendors and sub-contractors.
- Adjustment of delivery date with import source / export destination.
- Manages the import/export process and ensures compliance with the government laws and regulations.
- Issue invoices and perform other related tasks.
•Responsible of the quality controls of all incoming, in-process and finished products
•Coordinate with our headquarter and our subcontractor to sample orders of finished products to be tested before released.
•Perform aging tests in coordination with R&D.
•Validate quality control tests as required
- Povides and promote strategic leadership in guiding and managing the company workforce.
- Ensuring that the board and its various committees are provided with sufficient information on a timely basis in regard to the company's business and, in particular, with respect to the company's performance, financial condition, operating results and prospects.
1.1 Developing business plans, budgets and company strategies for consideration by the board and, to the extent approved by the board, implementing these plans, budgets and strategies
1.2 Identifying and managing operational risks on a daily basis and, where those risks could have a material impact on the company's businesses, formulating strategies for managing these risks for consideration by board.
1.3 Managing the company's current financial and other reporting mechanisms as well as its control and monitoring systems to ensure that these mechanisms and systems capture all relevant material information on a timely basis and are functioning effectively
1.4 Implementing the policies, processes and codes of conduct approved by the board and promote Ingress work culture and core values to all employees.
1.5 Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees.
1.6 Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets and taking remedial action where necessary and informing the board of significant changes.
1.7 Maintaining the operational performance of the company.
1.8 Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
1.9 Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
1.10 Building and maintaining an effective executive team and promoting Ingress Culture as well as the Core Values.
1.11 Implementing the policies, processes and codes of conduct approved by the board.
1.12 Maintaining good relationship with Joint Venture partner
- Manage existing HR Centers in Thailand overseeing group companies in Thailand, India, and Myanmar. Most of our group companies are located in Thailand.
- Develop a strategic approach to human resources the execution of these strategies related to Talent Management, Recruiting, Retention, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, and other key HR topics.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of approach in HR operations in responsible countries.
- Provide leadership by providing advice, information, and support to stakeholders e.g. MDs and HR members.
- Organize and facilitate country executive and HR meetings and conference.
- Align HR policies, standards, guidelines, and systems among group companies according to Global HR’s directions.
- Communicate with MDs and HR representatives on a regular basis to explain our activities and get their support.
- Provide support to expats and their families in responsible countries
- Support all other projects as needed.
- Supervise operations , control and processes in the warehouse.
- Continuously monitor performance of staff to ensure operational efficiency and activities of the warehouse to meet company target.
- Organize human resources(staff) and equipment in the warehouse.
- Doing inventory report or relevant documents.
- Participating in business development activities and involved in new projects and existing accounts.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Take an active role in learning about each client’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify all projects.
- Developing team and support all cases.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Involved in planning and training new staff.
- Responding to customers’ requests/issues in a timely and professional manner to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Provide customer support and manage clients’ expectations in liaison with our Project Management Team.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
1. To ensure proper setup and implementation of manufacturing processes.
2. To lead and supervise subordinates to ensure that the duties & assignments carried
out meet or exceed the expectations.
3. To closely monitor process yields and product quality performance and take prompt
action to contain and resolve problems that are affecting yields and product quality
at earliest stage possible.
4. To initiate and carry out activities to continuously improve process yields,
product quality,cycle time,manufacturing cost.
5. To apply various methodology including Statistical Process Control techniques
to ensure that all processes are sufficiently monitored and in control.
6. To adopt systematic problem solving method to analyse,identify and resolve root
cause of problem.
7. To work with QA, suppliers on tooling design & fabrication requirements, setup
8. To train, develop & motivate subordinates to achieve high level of performance
which include discipline, safety, house keeping, attendacnce, productivity,
quality of work.
9. To specify process control and new product, process & tooling qualification
requirements with QA.
10. To initiate problem solving & trouble shooting processes to minimize process or
11. To provide support & work closely with other sections/departments to meet
12. To provide support to other section/department in coordinating & performing
activities such as evaluations,new product/process qualification.
13. To take prompt action in response to process/quality problem detected by QA &
customers which include providing temporary solution to contain the problem at earliest
stage possible & permanent solution to minimize the risk to customers.
14. To carry out jobs & projects assign by superior as required.
- Working 3day at Thonglr soi10 Office and 2 day at Thonglor4 office.
- Working time 12pm-6pm at the office and 6pm-10pm (can work anywhere but be available for call and checking stuff)
- Look at miles and match with Sale force program.
- Can use basic google document and google sheet.
- Manage sale sheet for chairman.
- Can be manage on everything in case the chairman not be available.
- Manage ,organize and assit the chairman emails, meeting and calendar.
- Calling Airlines for information.
- Provide existing clients and potential client with information on pricing and availability.
- Run daily errands/order supplies.
- Set sales strategies and sales plans both short-term and long-term
- Plan and prepare annual budget for sales and marketing
- Co-ordinate annual sales estimates and budget
- Report sales to directors and shareholders
- Co-plan the manpower in each year
- Build relationships with key customers on a regular basis, both private and public clients
- Plan and brainstorm about new products together with Business Development Department
- Manage new product launch and marketing plan
- Control inventory management and debt management policies
- Other tasks as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer and the shareholders
1. Manage about 15 Thai managers in factory.
2. Take care of existing clients if clients' PIC is Thai person.
3. Follow up clients including negotiation and apology if necessary.
4. Check and responsible for factory administration and production.
5. Make report and communicate with Japanese factory manager in English.
*Clients follow 70%, factory management 30%.