- Directs and manages plant operations for production, maintenance, quality, and shipping and receiving.
- Develops and controls profits, plans, and budgets.
- Deploys corporate Lean Processes and other productivity initiatives.
- Ensures the plant processes orders to meet customer demands, to be delivered on time, and in a safe and cost efficient manner
- Incorporates safety, shop floor organization, and plant cleanliness among plant personnel.
• Responsible for all aspects in manufacturing including production, Production Planning&Logistics, Maintenance and Infrastructure QAQC and Engineering
• Manage monitor and supervise the production team to achieve company goals,
Coordinate with other departments to support the production line.
• Establish policy, strategic and production plan
• Control and Improvement efficiency and production cost
• Coordinate with customers and other department for solving production problem.
• Development and Improvement product for customer satisfaction.
• Determine organization strategy for sustainable growth.
- Assist the Director – Asia Pacific (Hong Kong) by providing advice on key business areas
Oversee and develop the retail operations in Thailand, ensure the operations align with brand standards and business objectives
- Expand the retail network (Brands under Huber Group) in Thailand
- Responsible for full P&L
- Formulate and implement sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Monitor business performance and assist refinement of the business model
- Review and improve existing work flow, purchase plan and Open-to-Buy
- Collaborate with related parties in streamlining the sales process so as to enhance sales efficiency
- Lead, develop and coach sales team to achieve strategic targets
•Manage all business aspects of Thai markets. This includes all operations, revenue, profit, budget and commercial aspects.
•Develop operational plans and ensure that all business activities adhere to country regulations and cultural guidelines.
•Provide deep market insights and competitive intelligence in order to steer the Marketing, Product and Sales departments by working collaboratively and aligning the efforts across teams to achieve the KPIs for your market(s).
•Keep track over user acquisition and retention costs, and work with specialist teams to optimize ROI across all channels.
•Identify potential partners and business opportunities with business development teams to grow your market(s).
•Develop a strong value proposition for your market(s) and be responsible for implementing brand strategies via brand and PR channels in collaboration with the branding and PR teams and in-country media channels.
•Identify content topics for your market(s) and work with content developers to create compelling, relevant content to help SEO and engagement with customers.
•Grow the social media channels in your market(s) and oversee the development and execution social media content and engagement with fans.
•Continually assess market’s progress, successes and report to management on a regular basis.
•Oversee the hiring and training of staff, and manage the performance of staff within the market(s).
•Coding skill in Java or .Net
•Knowledge about Web application development
•Knowledge about SQL and Database(SQL Server , Oracle etc.)
•Knowledge about Software engineering(Spiral model, Agile model etc.)
•Knowledge about Software quality check & control management
•Design software program specification & Documentation
•Design test case for software program & Documentation
•Requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
•Software documentation thus System workflow, Use case, ER-Diagram, Data dictionary, Basic and Program specification.
•Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
•Working closely with programmers and software developers to build the system
•Overseeing installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is release
•Providing staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded system.
- Responsible for the strategic development and management of corporate business plan, with sound merchandising principals to ensure sales achievement.
- Responsible for the formulation and successful implementation of the company’s brand business strategies and execution plans.
- Responsible for the overall country’s brands performance in wholesale, retail operations and e-commerce, and the inventory management.
- Responsible for overall people management of direct reports including Brand Managers and Operations Managers.
- Embark on new business venture and/or product development to drive maximum company’s growth.
- To manage all brands, with full P&L responsibility for wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
- Able to drive product merchandising, retail operations, social marketing and visual merchandising to achieve sales target.
- Accountable for the achievement of the annual budget for each brand and store, and put strategies in place for effective execution.
- Responsible for the formulation of OTB, weekly review of sell-through and mark-down strategy, and overall inventory management.
- Ensure maintenance of the brand standard for current brand portfolio.
- Manage the team to achieve sales revenue and market penetration with innovative merchandising that meet customers’ needs.
- Manage the plans for cash flow, budget, risk and regulatory compliance of the wholesale and retail Industry.
- Oversees the timely preparation and submission of reports to management and keep Group Management informed of the performance and progress of country business.
- Manage import/Export order processing through effective communication/coordination with oversea colleagues and customers.
- Monitor and advise team members when problem has occurred.
- Manage any relevant operational issues and provide efficient and timely problem solving.
- Control, manage and negotiate the cost and performance of vendors and sub-contractors.
- Adjustment of delivery date with import source / export destination.
- Manages the import/export process and ensures compliance with the government laws and regulations.
- Issue invoices and perform other related tasks.
•Responsible of the quality controls of all incoming, in-process and finished products
•Coordinate with our headquarter and our subcontractor to sample orders of finished products to be tested before released.
•Perform aging tests in coordination with R&D.
•Validate quality control tests as required
- Povides and promote strategic leadership in guiding and managing the company workforce.
- Ensuring that the board and its various committees are provided with sufficient information on a timely basis in regard to the company's business and, in particular, with respect to the company's performance, financial condition, operating results and prospects.
1.1 Developing business plans, budgets and company strategies for consideration by the board and, to the extent approved by the board, implementing these plans, budgets and strategies
1.2 Identifying and managing operational risks on a daily basis and, where those risks could have a material impact on the company's businesses, formulating strategies for managing these risks for consideration by board.
1.3 Managing the company's current financial and other reporting mechanisms as well as its control and monitoring systems to ensure that these mechanisms and systems capture all relevant material information on a timely basis and are functioning effectively
1.4 Implementing the policies, processes and codes of conduct approved by the board and promote Ingress work culture and core values to all employees.
1.5 Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees.
1.6 Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets and taking remedial action where necessary and informing the board of significant changes.
1.7 Maintaining the operational performance of the company.
1.8 Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
1.9 Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
1.10 Building and maintaining an effective executive team and promoting Ingress Culture as well as the Core Values.
1.11 Implementing the policies, processes and codes of conduct approved by the board.
1.12 Maintaining good relationship with Joint Venture partner
- Manage existing HR Centers in Thailand overseeing group companies in Thailand, India, and Myanmar. Most of our group companies are located in Thailand.
- Develop a strategic approach to human resources the execution of these strategies related to Talent Management, Recruiting, Retention, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, and other key HR topics.
- Responsible for ensuring consistency of approach in HR operations in responsible countries.
- Provide leadership by providing advice, information, and support to stakeholders e.g. MDs and HR members.
- Organize and facilitate country executive and HR meetings and conference.
- Align HR policies, standards, guidelines, and systems among group companies according to Global HR’s directions.
- Communicate with MDs and HR representatives on a regular basis to explain our activities and get their support.
- Provide support to expats and their families in responsible countries
- Support all other projects as needed.