- Design and Develop chassis unit.
- Mainly in charge of mechanical parts, cooling, intake, exhaust system parts design.
- Issue drawing, plan, make parts list.
- Solve the problem of design of market vehicle.
- Able to operate to CAD system, especially UG soft.
- Design study for Electric parts or Harness.
- 3D Modeling, 2D Drawing by CAD.
- Create parts List and check.
- Survey actual vehicle in the market.
- Discuss or explain with factory department.
- Discuss or negotiate with suppliers.
- To make a packing and logistics plan for CV-Project.
- To create cost reduction proposal of packing and logistics.
- To evaluate and improve logistics and packing cost.
- To study optimum logistics and packing for CV-project.
- Expected to go oversea business trip sometime.
• Contact and cooperate with customer in order to prepare all related document for import shipment
• Contact and cooperate with overseas agent for shipment arrangement.
• Support and give direction of Business Strategy , Sales and Marketing , Etc.
• Financial billing process, issue invoice, credit note, cost control.
• Monitoring shipment, milestone status and KPI compliance.
• Complete job file to generate financial result of the shipment in time line.
• Keep good customer relationship and provide the best service to meet customer requirement.
• To handle all complaints efficiently and satisfactorily with clear and concise communication.
• Provide additional services above and beyond the call of duties
• Assist Sales activities such as rates, visits, reports etc.
• To be able to deal with overseas offices with clear communication.
• To be proactive in resolving issues and problems before they occur.
• Supervision the whole operation Matters
● Monitoring problems and issues and promptly reporting to General Manager and Ass.GM.
● Coordinate with government agencies related.
● Can control and motivation with 25 staff in Sea – Import Section well
● Educate all KLL Sea – Import staff in quality Improvement
- Promote and build Dealer brand loyalty.
- Promote the brand though all aspects of the Dealer network and customer.
- Assist Dealer Comply with Hyundai standard and DEP Survey.
- Protect ad represent the Hyundai brand and brand integrity on decisions including warranty and customer situations.
- Manage and funding (e.g. Co Op Advertising) and incentive schemes for benefit of the brand.
- Advertise and consult with the dealer to develop and improve customer satisfaction scores (CSI) and customer retention.
- Support the dealer on customer issue solution and accurate technical information.
- Work with dealer service and Part Managers, and their staff to develop effective Marketing of the Aftersales operations.
- Advise and support the Dealer to recruit & selection, training and staff development to attract and retain quality of people.
- Assist the Dealer to measure and monitor Kay Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop and implement dealer with appropriate action plan to improve operational outputs.
- Consult with dealer on development of facilities and equipment to improve ROI, customer and employee satisfaction.
- Act as advisor to increase profitability of service and parts sales of dealer.
- Performs purchasing functions for stick replenishment and ensure to have enough stock to support daily operations.
- Manage delivery schedules with suppliers, close monitor and evaluate vendor’s performance.
- Be coordinator between local and oversea suppliers to receive necessary information to solve problem efficiently.
- Issue, organize, control and manage internal document including P/O, Part delivery plan, Material Transfer Document, Invoice, Part list and BOM to support operation properly.
- Handle for reports and presentations.
- Support engineering section and related parties in term of purchasing matters.
- Having supply chain, warehouse knowledge/experience is a plus.
(in summary maint task is Purchasing + Invetory)