To provide routine support to Production line all any concern section.- Being the supporter to top management team (Japanese) who focus on production line- Translate / Interpret the meeting room for factory function which concern to production, process & quality.- Coordinate between local staffs & Japanese to support in functional term. - To be the channel of communication between Trail and foreigners by support regarding the language i.e. translate the document from Thai to another languages, including translate the dialogue of conversation in meeting or special events in addition, coordinate with the government office for supporting the foreigners is a must.- Other routine shall be assign by Supervise.- Shall be work with Team player.
- Regional service management’s function is to be fully engaged in their assigned region, having a comprehensive working knowledge of their Service Center accounts, operating issues, competitive landscape, and strategic outlook.
- Manages regional performance by assisting Haier Service Centers in achieving and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). When needed or requested, Develops/Implements action plans for improvements, with clear root cause analysis, reporting and follow up.
- Ensures service partners are fully supported in all technical and procedural areas and that these partners are satisfied with Haier’s service and support.
Regular meetings and on-site visits with service partners and dealers to perform process improvement tasks
- Creates detailed reports which include: Surveying service partners, researching databases, performing on-site visits, obtaining samples, and researching potential solutions.
Escalates operational issues and reports pertinent data to head office management, and HQ service operations
- Supports assigned service centers with relevant coaching and mentoring in specific product lines, administrative processes, technician productivity and efficiencies. Engages in professional feedback, development plans and corrective actions.
- Supports Haier Sales, Marketing and Dealer support teams as needed to ensure end user customers service is being handled efficiently.
・ Responsible for interpret for Japanese Guest in internal meeting, conference and at client’s site
・ To translate documents in Thai-Japanese, English-Japanese
・ To gather and analyze marketing data and information
・ To anlyze financial data of companies which we are planning to investment and to develop report to Japan HQ
・ To visit customer and make a pitch
・ To help Japanese boss developing document and pitch
Job Purpose : Control and management defective return process, to control cost of defective return KPI, Cooperate with Product Management for operate B grade sale.
- Control Return Policy and KPI.
- Cooperate to Service Center to inspection at dealer.
- Provide vendor and buyer for purchase defective set.
- Control warehouse ageing and budget.
- Inventory checking by monthly.
【Duty】This company is set up company. So this position has to make every thing
So they need flexible people
secretary job(Help Japanase)
managing social insurance and employment insurance
Internal infrastructure maintenance
management Contract document
management supplies and consumables management
Business card ordering
Conference room management etc
Work in QC department
- Interpret in the production line and meeting from Japanese to Thai and vice versa
- Translate documents from Japanese to Thai and vice versa
- Handle general admin tasks
- Support Japanese Manager
・Answer inquiries from customers.
・Support Japanese manager.
・Research operation (ask/explain/manage researchers about schedule/detail/purpose of the project).
・Collect data and key in system.
・Make research report by Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
-Making Master Plan of OHSAS 18001 follow the requirement of system
-Set up target and plan of safety job to support company policy.
-Making Master Plan of Occupational Health and Safety Law
-Making Safety document and Control document follow requirement of OHSAS 18001 system
-Making PR and WI of OHSAS 18001 system follow requirement of OHSAS 18001 system
-Making emergency plan and follow up plan
-Communication and consultation of Occupational Health and Safety
-Corrective action of safety suggestion from internal and external
-Internal audit of OHSAS 18001
-Making Management Review Report
-Management and planning of Safety and health activities to employee.
-Set up plan of CSR activity.
-Management and control Safety team.