• Created and improvement training media .• To make the regular job in each HR function refer labor law, MMCT rule & regulations.• To set regular job and special job plan in each functions.• To co-operate/communicate with internal and external company concerned to make the achieved plan.• To check and record regular and special duties for analyze and improve job• To make the report in each functions• To evaluate the job for improve job in each functions.• To follow up and establish the new labor law that concern HR functions
• Designing, planning, and implementing the organization's employee relations programs, policies, and procedures; ensuring policies are consistently applied as they relate to employee relations.• Managing employee relations specialists and assisting the director in developing and overseeing organizational employee relations strategies, processes, and practices.• Maintaining good communication and a positive relationship with employees to promote employee satisfaction and ensuring a positive working environment.• Providing advice, counseling and guidance to all levels of management and staff on company policies • Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.• Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
-Understand in -depth industry roadmap and customer's operation, financial and owner's issues -Develop total fund -raising solution (debt, hybrid, structured finance) and create case strategy to win mandate and successfully deliver such solution.-Monitor
1. To take care of HRM & HRD - Recruitment - Attendance management and Payroll - Appraisal and Evaluation - Development of human resources - Planning and management of human resources - Communication with Japan HQ and Singapore RHQ - Other HR related mission 2. To take care of General Affairs - Company car management - Mobile phone and office related management - Office renovation - Other GA related mission 3.Improvement of administrative work flow. 4. Support to develop structure of HR and GA for our new sister company. (Digital Port Asia)"
• To well manage human resources activities, administration and ISO • To well educate all employees know company rules and regulations including • to warn directly or warn through their chiefs in case of rule or regulation breaking To well educate, consult or supervise all employees in their benefits of social security fund and workmen compensation fund • To handle all insurances & liability related to all employees and all company’s asset / properties • To in charge closely and take good care of any employees in case of injury from working accident, sickness and death • To well cooperate and make good relationship with internal department and division. • To well make human relation with all employees • To get or create and propose daily, weekly, monthly report on time as schedule • To achieve the target / KPI / budget of division assignment
• Support new system for HR structure, payroll, compensation plan and company rules. • Propose and contact to group companies in south east Asia and exchange information. • Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes. • Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors. • Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Handle and implement overall HR system; Manpower planning,Labor management, Job description, Salary Structure and Survey, Competency, Performance Management and HR development etc. - Attend a outside HR meeting