・Identify current and possible problems for client based on market, competitor and company's internal analysis
・Create consulting plan based on client's mid-term vision, requests and problems
・Facilitate meeting with management team
・Conduct workshops, training sessions for strategic implementation
・Creat and maintain good relationship with management team
Marketing and Sales
・Conduct seminar and lecture at business school for branding, business opportunity and client network (conduct in Thai)
・Find and develop new marketing structure (ex. networking)
・Propose consulting projects to new client (in Thai and English)
・Partly translate and check documents (Thai and English)
*Translation tasks are mainly outsourced
・Serve as interpreter in various occasions (Thai and English)
- Responsible for controlling & managing company's car
- Monitoring ISO 14001 system
- Settle company's expenses and reimbursement in a timely manner, purchase procedure;
- Responsible for managing office facilities.
- Coordinating Department’s administrative function, tracking responses and replies, and
update employees of changes within the organization.
- Control & Support Messenger’s Schedule
- Control & Support Housekeeper’s assignment
- Coordinating communication and correspondence in English and Thai for both written
and spoken communication, e.g. Email correspondence, announcements, and
- Support special projects and events upon request, e.g. CSR, Company Trip, New Year
party and etc.
1. Administrative tasks; booking car, hotel, stationary, handle documents
2. PC, Printer, other hardware Support Asset Control and coordinate with IT outsourcing
3. Coordinate with HR in Samut prakan branch
4. HR tasks; visa/ work permit, payroll, benefit, compensation
5. Support GA manager
Responsible for business planning process, company performance review, and periodic management reporting.
Take initiative to analyze and plan for operational process improvement.
Plan, analyze, and manage pre projects assigned.
Lead coordination with business untils, company-wide meeting, and external parties.
Logistics business survey of current business(purchasing, production, inventory, sales and logistics operations)
- to extract the business challenges in the logistics business of the manufacturing industry,
create a process flow, such as business requirements definition document output as a project member.
· ERP introduction of logistics operations (SAP) op
・Answer inquiries from customers.
・Support Japanese manager.
・Research operation (ask/explain/manage researchers about schedule/detail/purpose of the project).
・Collect data and key in system.
・Make research report by Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
-To manage, set and plan their own policy to promote bank products on order to meet branch’s profit target.
-To be a service center to support and to solve problems as daily supporting both external and internal parties.
-To set up credit facilities and to monitor client credit abilities.
-To handle client problems for maintaining and/or enhancing relationship with clients.
1. Provide consulting service to Japanese companies in ASEAN areas.
2. Take business trip for clients in ASEAN area.
3. Take role as project manager and design total project and responsible for progress and quality of consulting service.
4. Train junior member as core member.
3. Communicate with clients and create research and analysis report.
4. Prepare consulting suggestion and presentation as assigned by Japanese MD.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
-Taking Care the management policy from factory director.
-Making Human Resource management plan.
-Supervising the implementation of the policies.
-Scheduling work of supervisors within the department.
-Cooperate with government organization or related organization.
-Improving and developing the welfare of employees and presentation to management.
-Take care of staff within the department include Recruiting, Payroll, Training and Company Welfare.
-Following ISO50001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001