- Provide leadership by demonstrating excellent sales capabilities, expert sales tactics, and customer relationship management
- Provide ongoing support to retain customer accounts and plans to aggressively acquire new customer conquest accounts
- Prepare comprehensive proposals to include value added Truck
Open to Negotiation (depending on experiences and language skill) (THB)
Regional Sales Director (FMCG/Retail)
- Manage overall sales activities both of retail, merchandizing and trade marketing, including annual customer business planning, new product introduction and promotion in South East Asia
- Formulate strategies and action plan for each key channel/customers/wholesalers to meet agreed sales and penetration objectives, includes pricing strategies, trading terms and trade spend investment
- Build and maintain key customer relations with modern trade, wholesalers and direct customers to achieve and exceed company sales, GP and distribution target
- Work collaboratively with marketing, logistics, finance, sales administration and customer service to seek out merchandising and promotions opportunities
- Be involved in the development of client projects and contract negotiations
- Establish the relationship with new clients
1.Support Japanese sales to coordinate between Japanese clients and Factory in Chonburi.
2.Make sales documents, such as estimates, proposals for clients.
1.Maintain good relationship with existing clients in Thailand.
2.Develop new oversea clients, visit and introduce their products to new clients.
-Make sales documents, such as estimates, proposals for clients.
*Can use company car and driver for sales activity.
• Determining annual and strategic plans; analyzing trends and results
• Product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
• Contribute to team effort to accomplish the related results as needed.
• The plan is to ensure the achievement of a divisional and personal goal, aligning with the company's sales policies and strategies.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
• Prepare reporting as needed
• Prepare reporting as needed Performs other duties as assigned by management
• Support company activities such as 5S, Safety, etc.
-Sales activities to automotive industry
-Visit clients and develop relationships
*Sometimes (1-2 times/week) need to go Chachoengsao factory and clients in Rayong
*Company provides a car and driver.
-Control delivery date and negotiate price.
-Make sales document.
・Sell company products (any kind of meat, vegetable seafood products, dry grocery) to client
・Make sales strategy and execute it.
・Supervise sales manager (5 manager )in each area and achive own sales target and team target.
*Base in Bangkok, but go to these areas on business trip min 1 time to each area.
*must work the last Sat in every month.
Sales Manager (Metal for Construction and Steel Sheet)
- To handle sales activities for steel department and supervise younger sales staffs
- To keep good relationship with key suppliers and customer in local market
- Create new business that connecting to existing steel business
1. Take care current customers and find new clients. (mainly Thai local printing company70％)
2. Visit clients out of Bangkok 2-3 times/week by company car and driver.
3. Achieve own sales target and team target.
4. Manage 3 Thai sales.(average 25 years old)
5. Make report to Japan HQ in English.
6. Follow up import/export and delivery of products.