• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
Strengthen vision, mission, strategy, mid-term plan, road map and policy. Report the performance achievement to Toyota group. Support global & regional meeting and activity with top management. Collect & study all concerned strategies from Toyota Group. Other special assignment
- Create a new customer base,explore the markets,and close the sales.
- Expand customer base and archeive sales target each month.
- Make daily report about customer information and sales.
- Maybe have to enter some area to explore markets and find sales channel for expanding sales base [working time in this case may be separated from the normal schedule but not too many per month]**
- Have to switch the date 2 days per week to standby in the office.
** Workplace nearby BTS Ekkamai **
- Responsible for marketing planning, marketing plan implementation, evaluating, and coordinating with related department to achieve the objectives.
- Making the quotation about services price.
- Making the contract about company's service.
- Developing and publicizing company's website, advertising, and also other media.
- Analysing of business information and competition. Make marketing plans and determine the use of marketing materials.
- Making database of company's projects and also competitor's companies.
- Planning the introduction of the company to present company's services.
- Managing the project opening, planning, and also doing the Pre-Feasibility.
**Able to work 6 days**
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
• Coordinating with overseas offices/ domestics customers
• Handling logistic issues with shipping brokers, Customer and Supplier for import/export process
• Solve the problem by cooperating with concerned department and support understaffs
• Responsible for the delivery of products for overseas customers as scheduled
• Prepare reports for Manager
• Control the delivery as planned and as agreed with customers
• Provide useful information to customers and negotiate with customers
• Follow Manager 's orders, improve and develop your skills to enhance the capability of the department to achieve favourable results
• Strictly follow the rules and regulations of company
1. Take care current customers and find new clients. (mainly Thai local printing company)
2. Visit clients out of Bangkok 2-3 times/week by company car and driver.
3. Achieve own sales target and team target.
4. Manage 2 Thai sales.
5. Make report to Japan HQ in English.
6. Follow up import/export and delivery of products.