• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
Strengthen vision, mission, strategy, mid-term plan, road map and policy. Report the performance achievement to Toyota group. Support global & regional meeting and activity with top management. Collect & study all concerned strategies from Toyota Group. Other special assignment
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
• Providing MSDS data & certification documents to customers upon their requests.
• Analyzing actual sales volume and estimate for consumption forecast for stock preparation
• Analyzing the demand of each customer with accuracy
• Responsible and taking care of customers’ consumption or trend
• Responsible of changing sources of products of customers
• Capability in visual of products and provide consultation service to customer
• Capability in negotiation with customers in all matters concerned
• Capability in listening and patience in customers’ complaints
• Responsible for the assessment of potential markets to support Company’s Sales & Marketing
• Study and survey of competitive companies’ market and pricing strategies
• Customers’ visit and phone call for data support to Sales Team
• Responsible of Marketing Analysis Arrangement (for new / existing market)
・Sales activities to expand the business in Modern Trade.
・Approach buyers and retail shops such as 7-11, familymart, Big C, etc.
・Negotiate the conditions and contract.
・Control the orders and delivery.
*Products: Electronic device.
-Mainly maintain current business(70%) to increase sales and profit.
-Meeting with customers to update current situation and make good relationship with suppliers and customers.
-Visit new clients and introduce their technical infomation about products.
-Inventory control, Make sales documents.
*Use public transportation or own car for sales activity.
*If candidate use own car, company provide car maintenance allowance and gas fee for sales activity.
Products: Medical products under the brand "Salonpas"
- Visit clients to present company's products and promotions
- Visit key account clients, existing clients and find new clients
- Coordinate with other units in terms of distributing products
- Join the events with clients concerning with the testing products
- Make marketing strategies and sales report by using MS Office
- Analysis sales amount, improve marketing plan and activate sales target planing by using MS Office