• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
Strengthen vision, mission, strategy, mid-term plan, road map and policy. Report the performance achievement to Toyota group. Support global & regional meeting and activity with top management. Collect & study all concerned strategies from Toyota Group. Other special assignment
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Responsible for developing new products, new customers and creates new sales transaction.
- Maintains the existing customers and existing sales transaction handles for promote positive relations with customers.
- Manages sales turnover to achieve monthly, quarterly, yearly targets in responsible products.
- Participates in Business Development team’s activities in order to achieve sales targets; training, meeting etc.
- Produces reports as assigned; daily report, monthly report, job progressive, product situation report etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
-Follow up current clients and introduce Prince Hotel resources to Thai/Japanese travel agencies, Japanese companies and airways.
-Communicate and negotiate with hotels and facilities in Japan about reservation, plan, price etc for Thai agent.
-Attend promotion activity at travel EXPO and promotion event. (mainly through weekends)
-Support own promotion event.
-Take business trip to do sales activity in around countries in the future.
-Take Thai agent to Japan to introduce hotels and facilities.
*company provide car and driver for sales.
*probation period 119 days
1. To prepare quotation and price list to customer
2. Visit customers to retain long-term customer relationships and build new relationship with potential customers which lead to customer satisfaction and be able to generating orders and sales
3. Prepare sales budget and be able to achieve sales and profit
4. Strong analytical skill and prepare sales monthly report
5. Responsible for claim issue, contracts, environmental issue and support customer requirements
6. Collaborates with related departments and oversea to ensure customer requirements are matched
7. Visit customers to update market situation and issue report to concern person
8. Ensured the accuracy of customer profile database
9. Take care of sales amount and Gross Contribution margin
• Directly responsible for managing the sales and marketing department.
• Develop goals and objectives, projects and priorities and assign them to Sales teams.
• Control budget and conduct and lead Sales team to achieve sales target.
• Manage overall marketing functions, initiating strategies, promotions & events and conducting marketing strategy.
• Analyze market potential and profitability of various products.
• Initiate action plan to approach new customer or new business for the company.
• Manage After-sale service team.