- Arrange schedule for Japanese MD.
- Coordinate with related department to report overall situation.
- Interpret during meeting, Translate important document.
- Have to travel along with MD to observe another Maxvalu branch.
legal administration matters of the company
- provide advice on legal matters to minimize the leagl risk and to enhance the benefits of the company.
- support the compliance view point
- another task
***main job is about design and review contract
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
Strengthen vision, mission, strategy, mid-term plan, road map and policy. Report the performance achievement to Toyota group. Support global & regional meeting and activity with top management. Collect & study all concerned strategies from Toyota Group. Other special assignment
1.At least 4 years of prior experience Quality Engineer in automotive parts or similar roles background as Quality Engineer
2.Be familiar with quality systems and management tools/modules such as IATF16949,ISO9001 (PFMEA, Control Plan, SPC charts, PPAP, etc.)
3.Good communication skills
4.Good command over English (written/oral)
5.Responsible and Reliable to get the work done
6.Strong analytical and problem solving skills (NCR, 8D, RCA, 5 Whay Analysis, 7 QC tools)
7.Strong project management skills
8.Ability to work effectively with all levels of management
9.Development, application and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials and products
10.Ability to comprehend and interpret engineering drawings, GD & T, quality systems requirements and customer specifications
11.Having knowledge in Tools e.g. CNC, CMM, Surface, Contour, Caliper Vernier and Micrometer
Sales Assistant Manager, Building/Construction Industry
・Sales of construction material, especially silicone product. The product is used for building (glass, wall, the place around water supply).
・Mainly take care of existing clients. Most of them are Thai company and the others, Japanese and Eurpean companies.
・Select suitable product for the client.
・Have opportunity to visit the client in Thailand (main) and some in ASEAN countries (not often).
・Coordinate with overseas factories in Japan and Korea.
・Manage and report sales process. Need to make English report.
【Context】This company expand to sell investment property
【Product】Real estate (6,000,000～22,000,000THB/real estate)
【Target】wealthy Thai people who are interested in invest Japanese property.
1. Sales at counter in shop.(target Thai)
2. Introduce condominium or real estate to customer.
3. Find new condominium and negotiate with owner.
3. Attend to real estate to check the detail