• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and GP within specific time in KPI
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from Business Development department and Sales Manager through cold calling
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with customer and business partners
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Work base on company work flow
• Provide brief to sales support team, design team and construction team for making quotation and presentation
• Request and confirm delivery schedule between sales support team and customer
• First hand gathering claim information from customer and brief to sales support to complete claim process
• First hand gathering repeat order from customer and brief to sales support to complete repeat process (repeat order here cover only furniture, not include interior work)
• Act as project leader to lead other departments to complete project
• Coordinate with account department to follow-up for collection of payment in case of overdue payment
• Quarterly conduct 3C research, company, competitor and customer
• Manage to get satisfaction sheet from customer and take action to result
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars and season greeting.
• Initiate bottom up and idea sharing among team
• Do ad hoc project base on assigned
Strengthen vision, mission, strategy, mid-term plan, road map and policy. Report the performance achievement to Toyota group. Support global & regional meeting and activity with top management. Collect & study all concerned strategies from Toyota Group. Other special assignment
-Visit Japanese/Thai companies to open new accounts.
*Visit client: 3~4 days/week.
-Follow up existing clients.
-Make quotation and presentation document.
-Make weekly report and work closely with Japanese manager.
Sales and product development of Cosmetic raw materials for Cosmetic company.
*Clients:Cosmetic manufacturing company.
-Mainly maintain good relationship with existing clients, and suggest proposals for clients to develop their cosmetic products.
-Make sales documents, such as estimates,proposals for clients.
-Visit clients(Cosmetic comapny) with Japanese GM, and interpret between Thai staff and Japanese GM in the meeting.
-Coordiate with Japan headquaters and client.
-Customer support, follow up logistic and inventory control.
- Responsible about coordinating between Customer and Supplier.
- Update customer profile to distribute Operation team.
- Visit Customer and promote products.
- Support for responsible sales team and daily care of customer.
Product: Semiconductor devices
· Maintain current business to increase sales and profit.
· Monitor inventory level to match with customer’s requirement and avoid shortage
· Exchange business information(needs and demands)between suppliers and customers.
· Meeting with customers to update current situation and make good relationship with suppliers and customers.
*Visit clients 1-2 times per week.