- Perform mechanic design by using 3D program (Solid work)
- Design Analogue system, Electronic power, Micro controller
- Circuit design by using Altium Designer
- Uses Ni Lab View to design and test the system.
- Tests and develops product complying international standard (CE, FCC, UL)
- Assembly the origin product and testing.
-Operation control, coorperate with warehouse team to follow up cargoes from suppliers to delivery warehouse on time as the packing & shippiing plan,
-Coordinate with oversea customers, packing people and support export document
-Deal with import export document; invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, BS19, Blue Conner, BOI and has knowledge about air way bills, bill of landing, sea way bill, fumigation, SGS and organise export documents for shipments.
-Making inventory report and cutting stock of rack
-To manage logistics cost by control the cost to be under budget
-To handle emergency order to finish full export process
-Manage shipping company to control and cooperate with shipping
-Prepare shipping document
**Making sereral kinds of report in English and report to the Manager
• Process outgoing payments
• Allocate incoming payments
• Process bank reconciliations
• Manage bank relationships
• Overall responsibility of FX hedging process
• Obtain necessary bank loans
• Ensure payment of dividends on time
• Maintain internal controls around cash
• Manage Finance Team
• Reporting of finance positions
• Respond to internal and external auditors
• Follow Finance policies issued by Germany
Support Japanese manager's project such as;
・Setting up new factory
・Preparing tender to large food/restaurant client
・Setting up new system in company.
Detail job descriptions are such as;
・Interpretation (Thai - English)
To help Japanese to communicate with Thai Staff within company
Interpret Thai-English in a meeting
・Written Translation (Thai - English)
Translate documents(Contracts, Voucher or any documents)
・Make minutes of a meeting
・Manage project schedule
・Communicate with many departments within company and ask cooperation for each project, such as procument schedule, audit management etc
・Other job assigned by Japanese manager
• Directly responsible for managing the sales and marketing department.
• Develop goals and objectives, projects and priorities and assign them to Sales teams.
• Control budget and conduct and lead Sales team to achieve sales target.
• Manage overall marketing functions, initiating strategies, promotions & events and conducting marketing strategy.
• Analyze market potential and profitability of various products.
• Initiate action plan to approach new customer or new business for the company.
• Manage After-sale service team.
- Manage production department overview.
- Manage the production process to meet the production plan of the company.
- To supervise personnel in accordance with the Company's regulations, as well as to develop the personnel to perform properly and efficiently.
- Coordinate with various departments within the organization.
- Manage other tasks as assigned, such as ISO quality system that the company has been certified.
- Analyze and solve problems in production process with relevant agencies.
- Reporting and summarizing performance to supervisors (Japanese).
- Responsible for sales activities
- Coordinate with clients
- Manage and take care of sales team: sales staff, sales engineer, new model officer, customer service
**Work with GM.Sales&Marketing (Japanese) English or Japanese communicate is needed**