• Calculate battery capacity, Design battery structure, Drawing to deploy existing technical skills of GYIN
2.Technical Support to Group company in domestic and overseas
• Travel to domestic and overseas group company for technical support in battery production (Apply implement plan and monitor production from material to product to meet design. Take countermeasure and advice to factory if needed.)
• Research battery of own and other company’s product and develop for next production
• Analyze degradation factors of batteries and design batteries for improvement
4.Create drawing by CAD(２D,３D)
• Read existing drawing and create or revise drawing based on battery design
5.Create research report and report the result
- Operation of Lead-acid battery (2Wheels/4Wheels/Traction) test and Battery disassembly.
Operate capacity test, life cycle test, vibration test by use high rate and low rate discharge. As test request and create schedule and report
- Manage and implement about ISO17025
Can work as TM(Technical manager)
*TM was position in ISO didn't position in company
- Other as order
-Manage and oversee the daily operations of finance department.
-Process month end and year end closing for balance sheet and income statement and ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end close
-Prepare and verify supporting detail of financial statement
-Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
-Ensure the timely financial reporting deadlines are met.
-Ensure the accuracy of financial information from general ledger, sub-ledger, trail balance and financial statement
-Monitors and analyses department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
-Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
-Do financial analysis and monthly financial information presentation to management
-Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
-Coordinate and complete annual audits and work with Department head to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
-Assist the Department head in the daily banking requirements and coordinate with bank for related purpose.
-Supports budget and forecasting activities
-Responds to inquiries from Department head regarding financial results, special reporting requests and other assignment.
-Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
-Work with each direct report to establish objectives for each year, monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects or new clients who might benefit Ardex’s
- Ensures sales target are met; sets and implements sales plans and strategies; monitor regularly
sales output and provide report and feedback to Sales Manager
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Make technical presentations, brochures and other necessary materials related to Ardex
products, solutions and services
- Creating, negotiating and closing contract and agreements with customers following the standard
pricing calculations and terms and conditions.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education; after-sales support services and
provide technical back up as required
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting
their requirements; providing support, information, and guidance.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, and provide relevant reports and
information to Sales Manager
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; maintain good reporting
procedures and system updates
- Attend event and conference to translate Eng to Thai and vice versa to Manager
- Follow up with Thai staff members and Manager to ensure translation meets their needs
- Translate documents and report from Thai to Eng
- Process and prepare export documents e.g. Booking Confirm , B/L , L/C , Form D , A , E , AI , CO , FTA , JTEPA , C/O Chamber
- Coordinate with customers and relevant government agencies via e-mail or phone.
- Prepare a Customer Invoice.
- Take up additional assignments as required to meet with the company needs.
Strong oral communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills to the customers.
Preform pre-sale applications and demonstrations to support our sales efforts and conduct operators training for customers, as well as perform chargeable measuring.
Provide application and technical support to direct external sales and customers.
Operate and apply our range of high precision measuring instrument (Coordinate Measuring Machine / CMM, Surface Texture and Contour Measuring Machines, Cylindrical Form Measuring Instruments.
Make the daily report, weekly report, monthly report, quarter report and annual report.
Discuss and update the situation with report to Manager directly when have any trouble.
Able to work under timeline constraint; work well in a team environment as well as independently.
Able to responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of our showroom and for equipment that are being used for demonstration or measurements.
Must have demonstrated sales negotiation skills, including identifying and building win themes, value propositions and competitive positioning, as well as leading a team in the Document and Content service line of application section.
• Work and coordinate with related functions including Finance, Accounting, Purchasing, HR, Production, IT, etc. to identify tax-related concerns and/or planning opportunities by considering requirements under Thai tax and Excise laws and regulations for any business initiatives and operations and providing timely resolution to address any potential issues.
• Responsible for tax audit/controversy management with Thai tax authorities for Thai affiliated entities and maintain good relationship with tax authorities
• Review Taxation Monthly report to Revenue Department (VAT, Withholding Tax, CIT)
• Provide tax advice to South East Asia entities together with external tax consultant on all tax matters including tax strategy, compliance, planning and advisory support for business operations with support from Global and Regional Tax staff
• Manage transfer pricing arrangements and documentation for Company's South East Asia entities.
• Monitor draft/changes in tax laws /regulations and communicate possible impacts to the business including BOI, IHQ requirements/conditions updates and develop effective and efficient internal tax processes
• Support BOI projects to Thai entities to maximum tax exemption and apply new BOI license on request
• Work on tax and accounting processes projects together with Global/Regional colleagues
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Main task is to identifying and developing new market and business by researching, surveying, networking, visiting, exhibiting or other means of identifying new market and business opportunities, either from new or existing clients, and work in conjunction with sales, production, and technical team to generate new revenue for company from potential new markets, through new or existing products or services of company.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new clients, and set targets together with sales team and provide support that will continually improve the relationship with clients.
- Work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.- Create stategic planning and handling in sales forecast
- Coordinate and support sales team focus on South East Asia area (Domestic + Inter)
- Report to Taiwanese MD
- Product: silicone sealant