- Process and prepare export documents e.g. Booking Confirm , B/L , L/C , Form D , A , E , AI , CO , FTA , JTEPA , C/O Chamber
- Coordinate with customers and relevant government agencies via e-mail or phone.
- Prepare a Customer Invoice.
- Take up additional assignments as required to meet with the company needs.
Strong oral communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills to the customers.
Preform pre-sale applications and demonstrations to support our sales efforts and conduct operators training for customers, as well as perform chargeable measuring.
Provide application and technical support to direct external sales and customers.
Operate and apply our range of high precision measuring instrument (Coordinate Measuring Machine / CMM, Surface Texture and Contour Measuring Machines, Cylindrical Form Measuring Instruments.
Make the daily report, weekly report, monthly report, quarter report and annual report.
Discuss and update the situation with report to Manager directly when have any trouble.
Able to work under timeline constraint; work well in a team environment as well as independently.
Able to responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of our showroom and for equipment that are being used for demonstration or measurements.
Must have demonstrated sales negotiation skills, including identifying and building win themes, value propositions and competitive positioning, as well as leading a team in the Document and Content service line of application section.
• Work and coordinate with related functions including Finance, Accounting, Purchasing, HR, Production, IT, etc. to identify tax-related concerns and/or planning opportunities by considering requirements under Thai tax and Excise laws and regulations for any business initiatives and operations and providing timely resolution to address any potential issues.
• Responsible for tax audit/controversy management with Thai tax authorities for Thai affiliated entities and maintain good relationship with tax authorities
• Review Taxation Monthly report to Revenue Department (VAT, Withholding Tax, CIT)
• Provide tax advice to South East Asia entities together with external tax consultant on all tax matters including tax strategy, compliance, planning and advisory support for business operations with support from Global and Regional Tax staff
• Manage transfer pricing arrangements and documentation for Company's South East Asia entities.
• Monitor draft/changes in tax laws /regulations and communicate possible impacts to the business including BOI, IHQ requirements/conditions updates and develop effective and efficient internal tax processes
• Support BOI projects to Thai entities to maximum tax exemption and apply new BOI license on request
• Work on tax and accounting processes projects together with Global/Regional colleagues
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Main task is to identifying and developing new market and business by researching, surveying, networking, visiting, exhibiting or other means of identifying new market and business opportunities, either from new or existing clients, and work in conjunction with sales, production, and technical team to generate new revenue for company from potential new markets, through new or existing products or services of company.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new clients, and set targets together with sales team and provide support that will continually improve the relationship with clients.
- Work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.- Create stategic planning and handling in sales forecast
- Coordinate and support sales team focus on South East Asia area (Domestic + Inter)
- Report to Taiwanese MD
- Product: silicone sealant
• Operation of Lead-acid battery（2Wheels/4Wheels/Traction) test and Battery disassembly. Operate capacity test, life cycle test, vibration test by use high rate and low rate discharge. As test request and create schedule and report.
• Manage and implement about ISO17025(9000)
• Can work as TM (Technical manager)fyi.TM was position in ISO didn’t position in company
• Other as order.
-Plastic mold engineering.
-Control plastic injection molding process.
-Check quality of products and develop it.
-Corporate with Thai and Japanese staffs to keep the standard of delivery date.
-Manage and train technicians about 20 people (E.g. how to use machine, training for better quality, etc.)