- Continuously monitor and improve production process to increase quality, productivity and safety.
- Work with maintenance group to ensure that the production processes and equipment are in good condition and ready.
- Control the quality of all to standard procedure and requirement customers.
- Responsible for complaint handling and collaborate closely with the QA team for customer service interaction.
- Management on employee of production process by plan, follow up, determine target and performance evaluate. Counsel and plan on subordinate development. Moreover, provides recommendations for improvement on the performance of their subordinates.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of incoming raw materials, work in process and finished product. And follow closely with suppliers & customer for solving problem.
- Technical development for new product type
- Collecting, analysis data for improve process performance
- Conduct trial production process improvement, propose concept to improve
- Research & Development, Product Testing and Quality Assurance
- Manage overall HR function in the company.
- Manage 4 subordinates. There is a senior manager to report.
- Control payroll and evaluation.
- Maintain and develop evaluation system, benefit, regulation, etc.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with new and existing clients to ensure customer.
- Make a potential client list, call potential clients to get an appointment, meet with client to present and explain our product.
- Serving clients in terms of products and marketing supports to ensure client's need and expectations.
• Manage (done correctly on time without any mistakes / issues) Preventtive Maintenance (PM) in the plant for all equipments.
• Analyse details and root cause based on preventive and break down maintenance, then, improve / update the PM / periodical checks based on those analysis.
• Control and improve the system for spare parts management. Make sure that there will be no shortage of any critical / long lead time spare parts.
• Work with Purchasing team to have most effective repair agreements with suppliers.
• Keep most updated machine list and facility equipment list, as well as machine layout & electrical / air schematics.
• Keep and organize documents & record for Machine repair history, so that those documents can be utilize for PM and machine repair know-how.
• Prepare and maintain Tooling in good condition to support production without any interruption, including the PM of tooling.
• Create BOM and Routing in system.
• Maintain all machines and equipments in good condition and repair immidiately upon breakage.
• Evaluate skills and knowledges of maintenance technicains and engineers, and reflect into skill map.
• Train and/or arrange outside training for maintenance techinicians and engineers as needed.
• Leading implemention of new processes establishment, including all related items such as new PM, Set-up, spare parts, Q-points, WI etc.
• Identify and Improve process to increase productivitly as well as quality according to the direction of upper managerment and / or quality team.
• Work closely with Production team and Quality team to keep the machine conditions at best, and if have issues, can repair immidaitely.
• Follow company policies and regulations and enforce those within the department.
• Organizational management for maintenance techinicians & engineers – setting goals, objectives, targets, communication etc. and follow-up & evaluate based on those.
1. To ensure proper setup and implementation of manufacturing processes.
2. To lead and supervise subordinates to ensure that the duties & assignments carried
out meet or exceed the expectations.
3. To closely monitor process yields and product quality performance and take prompt
action to contain and resolve problems that are affecting yields and product quality
at earliest stage possible.
4. To initiate and carry out activities to continuously improve process yields,
product quality,cycle time,manufacturing cost.
5. To apply various methodology including Statistical Process Control techniques
to ensure that all processes are sufficiently monitored and in control.
6. To adopt systematic problem solving method to analyse,identify and resolve root
cause of problem.
7. To work with QA, suppliers on tooling design & fabrication requirements, setup
8. To train, develop & motivate subordinates to achieve high level of performance
which include discipline, safety, house keeping, attendacnce, productivity,
quality of work.
9. To specify process control and new product, process & tooling qualification
requirements with QA.
10. To initiate problem solving & trouble shooting processes to minimize process or
11. To provide support & work closely with other sections/departments to meet
12. To provide support to other section/department in coordinating & performing
activities such as evaluations,new product/process qualification.
13. To take prompt action in response to process/quality problem detected by QA &
customers which include providing temporary solution to contain the problem at earliest
stage possible & permanent solution to minimize the risk to customers.
14. To carry out jobs & projects assign by superior as required.
- Supervise and control all admin and HR functions including manpower planning, training, employee relations and office facility.
- Conduct introduction and orientation programs to newly recruit employees to get to know work culture of company.
- Assure compliance with all labor laws, wage and hour, and equal opportunity as well as other employee-related requirements.
- Ensure proper compulsory reports to officials in relation to all personnel activities.
- Provide advise, support, and guidance to line manager by reccommending consistent and appropiate actons in accordance with company's policies and government laws and regulations.
- Support on overview implementation of company's strategy for HR management and development including discipline, grievance, counseling, contract, training and development, performance appraisal.
- Oversea administration and ensure there is no interruption of licenses, contract, insurance, certificate, membership and others facilities.
- Implement and coordinate employee orientation and ongoing training to foster positive attitude to toward company goals.
- Building relationship among employees and creating a strong working atmosphere to enhance employees royalty.
- Arrange a proper working visa and work permit.
Manufacturing(Chemical & Material & Pharmaceutical)
- Scheduling Internal Audit.
- Setting objectives and goals of the system.
- Establish the objectives and goals of the proposed system for top management.
- Arranging the Management Review Meeting.
- Reviewing internal and external company documents. Appointment of working groups
- Follow up the problem in the operation of the management system.
- Coordinating and defining plans.
- Coordinate with external parties about Quality assurance, Energy Management, Occupational Health & Safety and environmental management.
- Following ISO9001, ISO50001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Summarize Management Result to the top management.